♥ Such A Tease Part 1/2 ♥

**Arriving In Hell**

You don't remember the fall, but you did feel your body smack hard against the ground. Opening your eyes, groggily, your irises fixated on the blood red sky in front of you, along with some buildings. What? Getting up from your position, you realized you had landed somewhere in an back alley. Standing up, you slowly walked away from where you landed, and out of the alley. You saw more of the city surrounding you, covered in neon lights and pretty graphic billboards. What shocked you the most were the people. No one looked human anymore, everyone had either an animalistic or monstrous form. This had to be dream you thought while pinching your arm, but you were still in this strange place, so it was clear this was not a dream, but reality. Deciding to explore a bit more, your eyes gazed at your surroundings, trying to figure out what kind of world this was. Unfortunately, you had gazed at a group of tall wolf like men, who had caught you staring at them. Looking away, you continued to speed walk, but it was too late.

"Hey look at that one! Ahoooo!", "Heh, she looks like a good time." "I wonder how she will taste." The voices you heard from behind you sent shivers down your spine. Continuing to walk faster, you attempted to avoid them. "Hey girlie, wait up. We just wanna talk to you, right boys? "Right" Looking back, you saw the sadistic looks on their faces, making your skin crawl. Your legs when from walking to running, as you sped down the road in front of you. "GET HER!!!" a loud voice bellowed behind you, and the multiple sounds of feet clattering behind you. You moved swiftly, taking many left and right turns to try to avoid them, but they were still tailing behind you.

"SCREEECHHHH" The sound of a car screeching, stopped you in your tracks, and a white limo had whipped up right in front of you. The door flew open, and you heard a feminine voice yell out "GET IN!" as they grabbed your arm and pulled you inside. The limo then sped off, and away from the creepy wolf men. It took you a while to catch your breath, playing a hand on your chest. "Are you okay?" the same voice that had told you to get in appeared next to you. Turning your head, you saw a blonde girl with red dotted cheeks next to you, sitting on her knees. She was wearing a pinkish suit with a black bowtie. Her hand was placed on your shoulder, giving you a sense of calmness. Nodding your head, you said you were okay and thanked her for the save. She smiled back, as she continued to sit with you on the floor of the limo, making sure you had caught your breath. Looking around, you noticed there were others inside the vehicle. Behind the blonde girl was a lavender-skinned woman, with long white hair. She looked very intimidating, given how hard she was glaring at you. On your left, there was a tall, lanky man, with multiple arms. He was wearing a rather flashy outfit and black heels. He was very fluffy the more you looked at him, and the little dots under his eyes reminded you of a spider.

Having managed to calm down, you looked right back at the girl next to you, saying you were good now. She got up from her position, taking you by the hand, and leading you over to where the spider man was sitting. She had sat back down, next to the white hair girl. "Ohh I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Charlie Morningstar! It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled at you, brightly. You swear you thought you saw sparkles flying behind her. She then pointed to the girl next to her: "This is Vaggie. my girlfriend. And the one next to you is Angel Dust." You nodded your head at Vaggie and then looked back at Angel Dust. He was too busy messing with the car window switch to even register you were looking at him.

"Um...my name is Y/N. I do have a question, where am I?" Charlie eyes widen, surprised you didn't know where you were. "We are in the Pride ring in Hell. Are you a newcomer by chance?" Her eyes looked at you with concern, including Vaggie, as her demeanor soften. WAIT WHAT?!? YOU WERE IN HELL?!?! A million thoughts were flooding your mind right now, wondering how did this happen. Does that mean your now a demon?!