HIATUS

Hey everyone, it's been- A really long time, like, it's been what, like 3 months since we last posted anything? There's been two main reasons why we haven't posted.

One, is just because of school. With school being around, we haven't had the time to write out anything, especially since these aren't actually scripted for the most part. Like, the death order is scripted and the murder cases are... mostly thought out- But like the normal interactions aren't scripted at all and because of that, it's been really slow.

The second reason is just that we've been kind of demotivated to write either story right now. Every time we try, we've barely written anything before doing something else.

Outside of that, we don't really know what to say, the stories are not cancelled, and we don't think they ever will, or at least hopefully not. Sorry about the really long wait, and unfortunately, you'll have to wait longer before I write anything else, but hopefully we'll get something out some time soon.

Anyway, that's all we have for now, and with that, we hope your existence is well! ~ Melo

This wasn't part of the original message but I might update a little bit, I just got a small burst of motivation but don't count on anything.