Greetings

Today was eventful, to say the least

Today was eventful, to say the least. The customer who left my employees a good tip was so nice and very attractive.

I wanted to ask them if they were male or female but that would be inappropriate. I loved their eyes though, brown with a hint of green. I think I saw blue rims when they came in close contact when they stood up in front of me.

Anyway, that's that, won't be meeting them anytime soon again. They don't look like they are from around here.

Time to go home. I went over a few things with the night shift manager before exiting the restaurant. I should check up on my other restaurant and plan a special event because it's October and my birthday is coming soon.

Heading to my car, I unlocked it getting inside. Sigh, I miss my Jeep. It's in the shop but I just miss riding around in a big vehicle.

Tapping my chin while I sat in traffic, should I go to the store? I might pick up more than what I need but that's all a part of the fun.

Turning into a different lane to go to Koolbai, where all the big Supermarkets and farmer's markets are. I need to get myself some fresh vegetables because it just tastes better. Especially when they are from local farms.

Finding a parking spot, I got out heading to the market first. They tend to close earlier than the supermarket. I got to the first stall and saw a big variety of healthy-looking vegetables.

I don't want to shop at one stall only. So I bought as much as I could carry and required at nearly every stall and headed to my car. Popping the trunk I put the produce inside, closing the trunk I turn to head into the supermarket.

Entering, I took a trolley/shopping cart. I put my bag in and leaned on the trolley because I was tired of walking already. Been at it since morning.

What do I actually want in here? I just stocked up on supplies and groceries for my restaurants, so there is absolutely nothing that I want in here.

Well, I could buy a new ashtray, I guess. Walking around the store I found the aisle where they have them. Ew, all these shits look ugly and plain. This is my sign to just leave the store completely.

Putting the trolley away, I walked out heading to my car. Picking up my phone to check the time, five-thirty? Dang this is a record, the shortest time I've ever shopped.

I sped out of the parking lot with Najeeriii playing in the background. Ugh, I forgot I needed to buy Rizla and flavored rolling papers. I only have three wrappers left. That'll have to work until I feel like leaving the house tomorrow.

Arriving home, I opened the garage door, drove in, and parked. Exiting the vehicle I popped the trunk taking out the bags. Opening the door I walked in resting the bags on the floor.

Putting only the tomatoes, chives, and scallions inside the refrigerator, leaving everything else out. I asked the farmers for the vegetables to be braided so I didn't have to do it myself.