Princess boxers

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

Iza and I finally left the bathtub after I stopped showering her with kisses.

"Do you still want a massage?" I asked wrapping a towel on her body and then mine. "Not really, probably after we eat." She releases a yawn.

"Are you tired, baby? If you want to go to sleep we can." Iza shrugged.

"No it's okay, I still want to eat something." I walked her out of the bathroom going to the bed. I told her to lie down so I could apply cocoa butter on her legs.

Picking up the coconut oil and butter I mixed it in my hand then rubbed it from her right thigh down to her foot. Putting more in my hand, I did the same to her other leg.

I put more of the mixture in my hand and held her feet in my hands. "You ever got your toes sucked?" Iza lets out a laugh.

"Oh my gosh, you're so random but no." She wiggled her toes in my face. "Just don't be surprised if you see me licking chocolate off your feet, amore." Iza quiets down.

"Oh? How about now then." I licked my lips. Wrapping her legs around my body as I leaned down to kiss her. Before I can do anything the doorbell rings and so does my phone.

Fanculo (fuck).

I got out of bed going into the bathroom to answer the call. It was an unknown caller but I knew the number.

"Silencer." The person on the other end said.

"Quand?" I asked in French. "Deuxième semaine de décembre, dans trois semaines." I looked behind me seeing Iza left the room.

"Qui et où?" The caller on the other end told me the codes then the call ended.

I passed my fingers through my long loose hair. I'll have to travel and leave Iza for another two weeks. Damn.

I walked into the room and found clothes laid out on the bed. I texted Pablo to bring me clothes when he's coming with Amelia.

Rolling my eyes, I picked up the brightest pink shirt and pants I'd ever seen. The princess boxers were the cherry on top.

I'm not even surprised. How he got them? I can't even tell you.

Letting out a huff, I threw on the clothes and tied my hair up with a hair tie. I checked my phone and saw money was transferred, eighty thousand. They sent some of the payment before I did anything.

Laughter could be heard from downstairs. I walked down the steps hearing the laughter stop and everyone staring at me.

"Pfft." I looked at Pablo who was holding in his laugh. Bitch. "What was y'all laughing about before I came down?" I asked taking a seat next to Iza on the couch.

Pablo was lowly snickering to himself while the two best friends had smiles on their faces. "Babe... you look cute in pink." Her laugh finally slipped out and so did Amelia's.

"Ha ha ha so funny." I rolled my eyes getting up to get a drink from her refrigerator. Iza follows me into the kitchen.

"Amelia was laughing about earlier." My love says behind me, I turned around with the water in my hand. "Huh?"

"The answer to your question. She was laughing because of the way I looked after coming out of the bathroom.." Iza said.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll try to control myself starting now." Then the thought of leaving her soon came into head.

With a sigh, I wrapped my arms around her body squeezing her tight. "You okay?" I nodded to her question. She looked me in the eyes and then hugged me tighter.