Rainy Weather

Omniscient

Rain poured outside. The droplets can be heard hitting the glass windows.

Iza stirred in her sleep letting out a groan. Her pretty brown eyes slowly blinked open. She let out a low gasp.

Jordiyn was sucking on her exposed breast having the time of her life. Iza lifted a hand to her girlfriend's head stuffing it more to her chest.

She was already wet but sore. Jordiyn smiled switching to the other breast. She'll rub and pinch on the nipple she wasn't sucking on.

They changed into sleepwear after dinner so Iza's tank top gave the taller woman easier access to her.

It all started with Jordiyn feeling restless, she wanted to wake Iza but she decided against it knowing she'd probably get cussed out.

Admiring her love's body that was displayed in front of her, she saw Iza's boobs fall out of her top from her moving trying to get comfortable in her sleep.

Jordiyn licked her lips and then bit her bottom lip just staring at the unconscious woman. "So beautiful, my love." She said lowly to herself.

Fixing the top putting her girl's soft flesh back into the clothes. She moved a hair strand behind Iza's ear to see her face better.

Being satisfied with adoring her pretty girl she got out of bed going to Iza's drawer.

She took a scrunchie out and then walked over to Iza's side tying her hair up since she forgot to do it before going to sleep.

Jordiyn picked up a Hello Kitty cigarette case and a lighter making her way outside on the balcony. She sparked the lighter lighting the blunt that was in her mouth.

Inhaling then releasing the smoke through her nose, she ashes the blunt on a, you can guess it, a Hello Kitty ashtray.

"I'm surprised she doesn't like pink that much." Jordiyn thought to herself. The rain was still pouring but it got heavier.

Getting extremely cold, she heads back inside cutting her solely smoke session. The heights already got to her.

Iza blends everything dangerously and doesn't get affected. Jordiyn was high but not that high, one thing she knew for certain was that she was horny.

Jordiyn put everything back where she found it getting in bed after washing out her mouth and cleaning her hands.

Getting in bed, she turned her head seeing Iza's large breast spilling out the sides of her loose top. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thoughts she was having.

Rubbing on her covered print, she let out a frustrated groan. "Fuck I wish her fine ass was up," Jordi said.

Kissing her teeth she moved her body in between Iza's, she chose to wake her up by sucking on her breast.

Iza did but when she came to her senses, she stopped Jordiyn momentarily. "What are you doing, baby?" The beauteous woman asked.

Jordiyn didn't answer. She wanted her actions to do it for her. Rising from Iza's chest, she kissed her deeply grabbing the ponytail she did in her lover's hair.

Breaking the kiss she moved down to her neck licking and leaving dark hickeys. After Iza's moans die down she decides to talk.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" Iza asked trying to assert her dominance. Jordiyn laughed in her head because it was cute to her.

Shaking her head no, she opted to follow the act. "Okay, for punishment you get to watch me masturbate without touching me or yourself. Understood?"

Jordiyn inclined, agreeing. She didn't give a fuck because she had something in mind.