Conversations

Tomorrow is the first of December and I need to get all the decorations for both of the businesses, especially the restaurant

Jordiyn is coming over later to help. Amelia will be late due to work. Obviously, she's going to bring Pablo so I have to cook a lot of food.

My relationship with Jordi is pleasant but there's some stuff I need to work on with myself. I haven't been in a proper relationship since high school.

On cue, my tall cutie calls me at two o'clock in the afternoon. "Amore." "Yes, Jordi?" I answered whilst stirring the pot of stew beef.

"I miss you, can I come earlier than the time you want me to?" She asked sounding a little sad. "Are you going to distract me?" I raised a brow even though she couldn't see me.

"No..." she dragged out quietly.

"Okay, you can come over early." I walked around the island to sit. "Alright, open the door, love." Before I can reply or sit, the doorbell rings.

This old head can't be serious. I went to open the door. "Don't tell me you were outside my door calling my phone Jordi." She scratched behind her neck.

I rolled my eyes and let her come in. One day she'll skin me alive and wear my skin to be closer to me.

I walked away from her going back to the stove to check on everything. I turned off the oven and then took out the chocolate cake, sugar cookies, and brownie.

"You got the ice cream, right?" I asked feeling her hands on my waist. She leaned down and kissed my nape.

"It's in the freezer." I covered all the desserts so they could cool without anything getting on them. "I thought you said you won't distract me." I brushed her hands off my body.

Jordiyn whines. I stopped in my tracks, "Did you just whine at your big age?" She rolled her eyes and went to have a seat on an island stool.

"Iza just hurry up so I can cuddle you." I cracked up at her tone.

"I'm coming, baby. How was your day?" She ignored me. Ugh, big ass baby.

Sometimes I wonder how I got this alluring woman to be obsessed with me, literally. She's her father's twin with a little more feminine features in the face.

Sharp jawline, fox-like eyes... hazel color, pinkish lips that feel just right on my mine.

Bulbous pointy nose with a small forehead. She has lower back length straight brown hair that makes me want to grab it everything she eats me out.