Contract Killer

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

Stepping out of the plane, I raised my head taking in the surroundings, France. This is my third time coming to this damn country.

Hate to smell certain parts of the air of this place but I won't be here long so I don't care much.

I won't be using my personal phone for the time being so I texted my baby I'll talk to her whenever I can and not to do anything that would make me fuck her up.

I got in a blacked-out SUV that was waiting for me. He drove me to the appointed location and then left afterward.

Stepping inside the secluded house, I felt a presence to my left. Still looking forward, the person spoke up.

"Silencer." I hummed in response.

"Everything you'll need is in the storage room. Mr. Smith would be at the banquet that's happening three days from now." They spoke.

"Okay," I replied going to the storage room still looking ahead.

The door closed behind me with the person walking out on the other side. For this mission, I have to be on the highest level of a tall building.

So, making me a sniper for this occasion. I learned how to snipe since I learned how to shoot with regular rifles which is age twelve.

My first kill was at age fourteen, my rapist.

Picking up the beauty in front of me, Dragunov SVDK 9.3x64mm Brenneke, I admired it. I could've used mine if I shipped it before coming but I didn't have time for that.

I put the rifle back down. Reaching into my pocket I took out my phone to call my pretty girl. After a few rings her forehead came into view.

"Yes?" She answered walking away from the phone that was propped up showing me her whole body. Mm.

"Hey baby, I'm just checking up on you. You good?" She speed-walked around chasing after Sara. "Sara get your ass here right now! I'm not playing with you!" Iza shouted.

I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water to drink. I sat on a chair nearby watching Sara tire her out.

"Baby just leave her, she'll come to you when she's hungry." She stopped, panting a little. "You're so right. How are you doing my love?" She came over to the phone leaning down a little to be in view.

She had on a dress that hugged all her curves in the right places. Damn. Clearing my throat I brought my eyes up to look at hers. "I'm good just missing you, bad," I answered, and she smiled at me.

 "I'm good just missing you, bad," I answered, and she smiled at me

"Me too. Why you ain't sleeping?" She asked. It's twelve in the morning right now making it six in the evening for her.

"Thinking about you. You going somewhere?" She nodded. "Yeah, I'm going with Amelia to get dinner and go clubbing afterward."