Baby

My dream as a little girl was to own two successful restaurants and I think she'll be happy to see us now

But it gets tiring sometimes, I don't like associating myself with people and I want to work in an area where I'll have to associate with people the most.

God is honestly helping because I don't think I'd be here without him.

I think Karens is scoping the area out just to cause a scene when I'm most busy.

Couldn't find a better time to complain about a meal you specifically ordered and knew that you couldn't eat it. Just to leave a review that's false and out of line.

Don't want to call anyone racist because it has black Karens that did worse to me.

Besides that, I love cooking for people, and hearing that the food I put my heart and soul into, tastes great.

Today though, I don't feel like being in the kitchen so I'm just helping my waitresses and waiters with anything they may need.

From behind me in the terrace area of the restaurant, I heard glass and plates being broken.

Oh my gosh, what now?

"Hello, good evening. What seems to be the problem here?" I said as I reached upstairs, I was already fed up by looking at the commotion going on but I got to push through.

I guess someone was caught cheating because it was two young ladies and one gentleman. One of the women looked more upset than the other, I'm guessing she's the one who got cheated on and caused the disturbance.

The guy turned to me and apologized for everything and said he'd compensate for the damages. Oh?

"That sounds good but I'll have to escort you out of the restaurant if your party can't keep the noise to a minimum." I said about to leave.

"Okay thank yo-" I cut him off mid-sentence. "Sorry, but do you think your party can leave right now, I have to clean this area for new guests. Thank you"

"Take your time but not too long, thank you again." I think I was too nice. I don't know.

I came back downstairs going into the kitchen to find someone who wasn't busy. Once I do, I ask them to clean the terrace.

I go to my hostess for the night and ask to get the guy's contact information or take ours for the payment situation.

I'm tired and hungry with a headache.

I got to my Jeep and unlocked my door getting in. Turning around, I checked the back and threw my bag on the back seat.

Putting in the key and turning it to start the vehicle I pressed on gas to reach home at a good pace because I just wanted to eat and smoke, then probably bust a nut before going to sleep.

Reaching after 10 minutes, I left my handbag in the car because I use it as part of my outfit.

Opening the garage door, I checked on my laundry before walking into the house fully. I tapped my chin looking in the fridge at what to eat.

I'll just make fried chicken and with brown rice & peas. I'm going to make extra chicken to have after my smoking session.

Oh, I can make plantain and radish coleslaw also. Taking the ingredients out, I prepared the meat first. Seasoning and adding a little oil to lock in the flavor.

Putting it in the fridge to marinate a little.
Moving onto the radish coleslaw, I started to thinly slice the leftover radish I had in the fridge.

Took me about five minutes. Walking outside to take fresh carrots from my little garden, I picked out two healthy ones and washed them off going back inside to prep them.

I peeled off the outer layer of the carrot and set it aside. Taking the radishes in front of me to squeeze the water out of them. Whew, this is about to be an arm workout.

I decided to do them in two sections so it's easier.
Squeezing the last bit, I gathered all of them and squeezed one last time before putting them in a container.

I grated the carrots and took out the ingredients to use in my coleslaw. Salt, sugar, mayo, and black pepper. Added all of them and mixed them up.

Yay, taste test.

Mm.... A little more black pepper and sugar.  I closed the container and put it in the fridge. I took some brown rice out and put it in a bowl to wash.

Taking out a pot, I rinsed it out and put the rice in it on the stove. I took one can of black peas and opened it, draining the little water in it.

I set it in the pot, taking out garlic cloves, thyme, butter, olive oil, salt, and coconut milk. Mixing everything in the pot adding a little water. I left the stove on medium heat.

I should make a cocktail. No, because I do have a headache but it'll taste good though. Ugh fine whatever.

I just went to blend and build my spliff. Finishing with three decent spliffs. I decided to start on the chicken. Taking them out, I got a plastic bag washing and drying it to use.

Adding rice flour, cayenne, adobo, and a little all-purpose seasoning to the bag shaking it up. Putting on my deep fryer, setting it on high heat to get the oil hot quickly.

Lowering the temperature after it starts bubbling, medium heat is where it at. Waiting like a minute for the temperature to properly adjust. I start adding the flour-coated chicken in.

Am I forgetting something? Oh shit, the plantain. I opened my fridge looking for them and took them out. Cutting them a little thick I set it aside for now.

I opened the lid of my rice and tasted it. I got myself another plastic to put over the rice for it to steam and get fluffy.

Somebody needs to wife me up right now!

I took out the chicken that was ready and added the rest. I decided to light a joint for now because I'm getting impatient.

I took the heat off the stove for the rice and let it rest. I really don't feel like dirtying a new pan to fry the plantains. Oh well, I'll just drop 'em in the deep fryer.

About three minutes more and everything was done. Halfway on my spliff, I put it down to plate my food. I just made a little mocktail instead because I'm not trying to deal with a headache tomorrow morning.

Should I invite them for some food?

Pushing that thought aside, I said grace and ate while watching Taskmaster Newzealand on YouTube.

After eating, I got up to clean the kitchen. Washing the dishes and wiping down the stove, I sanitized the counter and took a bottle of water from the fridge going into my room to finish smoke and chill.

I looked outside and smiled, so beautiful.

I'll have to eat pumpkins for a while. I can roast the seeds to eat. Maybe I can make something and bring it for my employees. That'll be nice.

Going upstairs to my room, I picked up my joint and relighting it.

One and a half joints in, I'm hornier than a cat in heat. It's a little dark outside and my neighbors aren't close to me so I didn't care to close my curtain or my window all the way.

Hope the view is nice baby.

💃🏾
      I like criticism so tell me what's up.