Page I - Tell us about your crush!

"Ne~! Ne~! Kuzuha, tell us about your crush-!" One of Kuzuha's classmates named Shiina asked him. Shiina sits in front on Kuzuha and sitting next to her is her close friend Sasaki. They were just killing time while waiting for their teacher to arrive. Today is the first day of school and everyone are still adjusting to get to know their classmates.

Shiina and Sasaki went to the same elementary and middle school with Kuzuha so they're already familiar with each other. On top of that, Sasaki is Kuzuha's neighbor and she's very close with Kuzuha's big sister Honma. Kuzuha really hates interacting a lot with people because he thinks they find him awkward and boring. Not that Kuzuha could blame himself because in truth and in fact, he's really bad at communicating with others.

Back to their topic.

Crush? Does Kuzuha even bother having a crush?

Sasaki who likes to banter with Kuzuha scoffed, "Kuzuha? Having a crush? Did you hit your head, somewhere, Shishi?*" (*Shiina's nickname)

Sasaki ruffled Shiina's hair and sneered at Kuzuha, "This walking stick can't even look at a girl in the eyes for 5 seconds. How much more liking them romantically?"

Kuzuha yawned boldly as if telling the girls to fuck off, "So what if I don't have a crush? You guys don't even get your crushes to like you back, lame"

Both Shiina and Sasaki blushed from embarrasment.

"Kuzuha, you trash! This is why no girls would even want to date you! Your foul mouth doesn't limit to guys you play with online!" Shiina yelled while Sasaki tried to calm her down.

Shiina, Sasaki and Kuzuha's relationship was a unique one. They always play games online and even have their own discord server called Ex-gamers. Even if they banter and quarrel with each other in class and in games, they still have a strong bond as close friends. There were also other online friends in their server but they haven't met in person yet. Kuzuha knows there were other girl members in the server.

"Oh! By the way, Kuzuha. There's a new member in our server. He's really good in many games. I think you guys could get along!" Shiina happily announced.

Kuzuha frowned a little bit, "He?"

Sasaki added, "He's Ririmu's older brother. She invited him to our server"

Kuzuha felt a bit uncomfortable. If it's another guy, will he even appreciate another guy like Kuzuha even if that means not having all the girls in the server all to himself? It's not like Kuzuha likes any girl in their server, not at all. But what if that new member will hate him with the idea in mind of keeping all the girls in the server to himself all this time?

Kuzuha visibly shook his head to look at things more in a positive way, sighing, "Well, as long as he's not joining the team just to flirt with everyone, I'm cool with it"

Even if Kuzuha doesn't speak it out loud, he loved the girls in the server as his closest friends and he's low-key protective over them like how big brothers protect their little sisters when some guys with ill intention tries to hit on them.

Given Shiina and Sasaki's behavior, instead of boldy appreciating Kuzuha's protectiveness, they want to tease him instead.

Shiina giggled, "He's just sulking because he's no longer one of the girls"

Kuzuha tsk'ed his tongue in annoyance and played with his phone.

When the class was over, Shiina and Sasaki dragged Kuzuha along to go to a certain classroom. The room was located in the same floor with theirs. Kuzuha was told that they will go meet their new gamer friend and that his classroom is just near.