Page VIII - Kuzuha's Sugardaddy 🔞🔞🔞

The topless Kanae naughtily crawled in between Kuzuha's parted thighs. He softly stared into his partner's eyes, luring him in to locking gaze with him.

When Kanae's lower body part rubbed against Kuzuha's crotch, the pale silverhaired guy flinched and frowned slightly. He started blushing while biting his bottom lip. Kanae chuckled in his lowest voice possible while enjoying the adorable view.

He planted a soft kiss on Kuzuha's cheek making the other fidget.

"What's with this foreplay? You're making me feel weird" Kuzuha frowned.

Kanae twirled his tongue inside Kuzuha's left ear and whispered in a low voice, "You're extra impatient today. Is it the alcohol speaking?"

Honestly, Kuzuha's entire body had been hot from the amount of alcohol he consumed. He couldn't even tell if it was the effect of the alcohol or Kanae really looked better without his shirt on.

Receiving the silent response, Kanae repeatedly played with Kuzuha's left ear using his tongue. Kuzuha's right hand clutched the mattress as way of releasing the nervousness inside him. Kanae noticed it so he held hands with Kuzuha and interlocked their fingers.

He made Kuzuha's arms wrap behind his neck and pushed Kuzuha down.

Surprised, Kuzuha's breath escalated as he looked at Kanae's face. Kanae smiled sweetly. Kuzuha never thought missionary position felt this intense now that he get to experience it himself. They haven't even started anything yet but Kuzuha's heartbeat had been racing since they entered Kanae's room.

"Ku-chan~?" Kanae's gentle voice is messing up Kuzuha's thoughts.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Whatever I want to do to you, you'll never hate me, right?" Kanae asked, searching for assurance.

Kuzuha rolled his eyes, "I even let you take a video of my face while I'm sucking your cock, what else am I supposed to reply to that question?"

Kanae started removing Kuzuha's lower garment and pants, "Now that you've mentioned it, I've lost count how many times I cummed in my hands with that video"

Kuzuha chuckled in disbelief, "You fucking freak. There's something wrong with your head"

He pulled down Kanae's nape with his arms and licked the latter's lips, "Does having a luxurious life makes you this type of a pervert?"

Kanae bit his bottom lip, "Stop mentioning about money at times like this. You always bring up my wealth all the time. Do you even wanna be by my side if it wasn't for my money?"

Kuzuha jokingly said, "I only befriended you because you're rich as hell. I like rich people, you know"

"Does that mean you like me?" Kanae's overused line appeared again.

"That's right" Kuzuha sneered.

Kanae bit his bottom lip, "I feel like I have to pay you a huge amount just to get your attention"

Kuzuha smirked, "Oh! How about sending me money before fucking me all the way?"

They both know Kuzuha was just messing around but Kanae's patience is at its limit. He grabbed his phone from the desk and opened his bank account.

Kuzuha chuckled and was about to snatch Kanae's phone by telling him he was just joking, but Kanae stopped him from moving by pressing Kuzuha's neck down, "Behave"

Kuzuha giggled while pinching Kanae's nipples with his fingers, "Hey come on, I'm just joking-!"

Kanae showed his phone screen to Kuzuha, "Is this enough for tonight?"