Page V - Kiss me

P.E. TIME!

The school gym is filled with many students from different classes. Most girls play volleyball and badminton while the boys played basketball.

Kuzuha was stretching with his classmate named Axia who sits in front of him in class. Axia looked around and Kuzuha caught him staring at someone. That someone is the mischievous redhead from another class named Lauren Iroas.

Lauren is one of Kanae's close friends together with Fuwa Minato and Ibrahim. Kuzuha noticed the way Axia looked at Lauren. Kuzuha is not the type to get nosy over someone else's business. He just observes but never really say things on his head out loud.

Axia sighed and took off his PE jacket. He's already warmed up while stretching some more muscles, "How is my Roren so cute? He's too adorable for my heart"

Kuzuha cringed so hard that he let out a weird gagging noise, "!!!"

Axia frowned at Kuzuha's reaction, "Oi! Stop doing that-!"

Kuzuha chuckled, "Are you guys dating or something?"

Axia blushed, "N-Not yet"

Kuzuha never really cared about things like this but since he started it, he decided to ask another question just to keep the conversation going, "Not yet? Which means?"

Axia whispered to Kuzuha's ear, "He's not into guys. How could I possibly ask him out?"

Before Kuzuha could even ask another question, Kanae was already standing behind Axia --smiling like an angel. He smiled at Axia gently but Kuzuha could see through Kanae's eyes, Kanae is obviously jealous.

Kanae stood behind Kuzuha. He was still wearing his PE jacket unlike Kuzuha and Axia. So, when he hugged Kuzuha from the back, the pale guy felt his best friend's warmth. Kanae rested his chin on Kuzuha's shoulder while glaring at Axia, "What secrets were you guys sharing that Axia has to whisper in your ears?"

Kuzuha thought, 'How does Kanae know every single name of my classmates?'

Axia scratched the back of his neck, "I gotta go get my tumbler. See you later, Kuzuha-san!"

Kanae smiled and waved at Axia then proceeded to interrogate Kuzuha, "What were you two doing? Did you play with him? When did you two got closer? Why was he leaning too close to you? Huh? Tell me."

Kuzuha scratched the side of his head, "You crazy bastard, stop asking questions. He was telling me that his crush is not into guys. He likes Roren, your friend"

Kanae pouted, "Eh? Really? I thought they're just best friends? So he has ulterior motives to his best friend, huh?"

Kuzuha jokingly said, "Look who's talking"

Kanae smiled, "I'm different since you like me too"

Kuzuha scoffed in disbelief, "Wow, you're so confident"

Kanae softly reached his pinky finger and held pinky fingers with Kuzuha but Kuzuha quickly shoved it away. Kanae looked dejected but Kuzuha immediately held hands with him for few seconds and finally let go.