Page VI - My Baby Vamp can't be this cute!🔞

At first, it was all just purely out of curiosity. The first time I saw you walked by the corridor while I was talking with my friends, your eyes as red as wine met mine. That was the first time my heart ached for some reason. Your lifeless gaze made my heart race. -Kanae to Kuzuha (before they got to introduced to each other)

Few months ago...

"Kanae-san, we're playing at the nearby internet cafe afterclass. You're coming with us, right?" Lauren asked the classroom prince.

Kanae just smiled gently as usual, "Yeah sure"

His friends were always there to accompany him. They eat lunch together and hang out to different places together. It's a perfect high school life experience a male teenager could wish for. The only difference is that even if Kanae tries to blend in with the crowd, he stands out in many ways. His family is well-known since his father is an oil tycoon and his mother is an eye surgeon. He was raised like a prince and very family-oriented. Even his small gestures make him look ethereal. The school he is attending belonged to a high-class category so other students are loaded as well. But Kanae is built different. He's the closest definition to "perfect".

While waiting for their foods to get served in their table, Kanae was busy talking with his friends. He looked at his phone and discovered that everyone was hyping the newly released game online. Kanae always loved gaming and every time there's a new game released in public, he tends to get to know it asap.

"Kuzuha-san really looks good with his black hair, don't you think?"

Kanae overheard the girls from the other table.

"But he's really hot when he lets his hair grow and expose his natural silver locks"

Kanae glanced at the guy who just walked by in front of them. Kanae hates to say it but he could tell that the other looks more handsome compared to him.

"He's a real prince~"

Ibrahim noticed that Kanae was staring at the school's 2nd richest student, Kuzuha.  Kuzuha is next to Kanae in terms of wealth.

[Sugardaddy Kanae ww]

The tanned guy chuckled, "Kanae-san, you're staring too much. Kuzuha-san might not like it. He hates it when people stare at him"

Kanae hummed, "Is he really that different from everyone?"

Fuwa Minato giggled, "You've never seen him with his natural hair, did you?"

Kanae raised his brow, "Is it a big deal?"

Lauren sighed and started unlocking his phone screen, "Tsk! Tsk! Kanakana, you self-centered ikemen" (ikemen=hottie/cool handsome man)

He showed Kanae his phone and Kanae almost had a nosebleed. The Kuzuha on the screen looked so much different from the Kuzuha right now. Kuzuha in the picture looks so cool with his long silver hair that was styled like a royalty. Kuzuha was wearing a vampire king attire, his nails sharp and long, they were painted red similar to the natural color of his eyes. He was wearing a smug smirk, truly giving a king vibe.