Page X - 🥪🔞

Heaving, Kanae pushed forward with a husky groan, "...Fuck...your hole is very tight..."

Kuzuha had long gone into paradise as he could only moan Kanae's name like an overused prostitute. He knew Kanae knows how to drive someone crazy in bed. While being fucked hard right now, he suddenly remembered the girls in his class talking dirty about the other class' prince.

"Kanae-san's face looks really innocent and pure, right?"

Kuzuha heard the girls near him talking loudly. He thought, "don't they have some dignity? Complimenting a guy so openly in public? Tsk-! Girls these days"

Kuzuha thought girls should act more reserved and behave like his mom and sister, but guess not all girls are alike. Some girls just really like to compliment someone confidently.

"I bet if Kanakana will get a girlfriend, he will spoil her so much"

"I agree. He's the perfect boyfriend"

Unconsciously, Kuzuha started paying more attention to the girls' topic since they have been saying nothing but good points about his best friend.

"Hey may look like the gentle type but I know guys like that"

"Do you think what I'm thinking?"

"Yup~♥"

Kuzuha's ears tinged like that of a rabbit. Whatever the girls were talking about, it really made Kuzuha curious.

"Gentle looking guys like him are mercilessly good in bed. They'll make you wet and crazy."

"I want someone like him"

"Lucky girl"

"Bet he's also massive down ther-"

"Oi!" Kuzuha interrupted and glared at the girls, "Don't talk about my best friend like that-!"

The girls giggled and continued whispering, "Ne ne, Kuzuha-san could be really the better option only if he's gentle like Kanakana"

Kuzuha gave them the side-eye, "Seriously"

Kuzuha gave up because the girls stopped talking about Kanae but he became the next target of their dirty fantasies instead.

Monster in bed they say, huh?

Kuzuha snapped back to reality and watched Kanae's frowning brows that made him look sexier.

Kuzuha started panting heavily. He couldn't tell if he felt thirsty or his throat needed something else. He grabbed his neck and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. Kanae's thrusts inside him were getting violently faster. He grabbed Kanae's wrist and placed his boyfriend's palm around his neck.

Kanae wasn't expecting Kuzuha to act like this and this made him lascivious, "Kuzuha~?"

Kuzuha looked like he's about to cry while begging, "Stop holding back, Kanae"

Kanae's eyes turned dark, "Ku-chan. Be careful what you're saying"

Kuzuha smirked while holding Kanae's wrist, "What? You think I can't handle your desire? Are you looking down on me?"

Kanae's sweat formed in the corner of his jawline. It's true that he's been holding back. He was worried Kuzuha might get scared if he goes all out.

If Kanae can read Kuzuha like an open book, Kuzuha is the same. The pale vampire looking guy sneered and put Kanae's middle finger inside his throat, "Who do you think you are, huh?"

Kanae snickered, "Are you sure you want this?"

Kuzuha only responded by licking all of Kanae's fingers sexily, "Tasty~♥"