Page VII - Make me 🔞🖤🔞

If it was Kuzuha, he would prefer leaving the guys alone without telling them in person because he's too shy, but Kanae just made the smoothest excuse.

"I'm going to buy some foods with Ku-chan"

Like what he always do, Kuzuha hid behind Kanae while holding his best friend's shirt. The boys just agreed. The lights went dimmer and Kuzuha could see Axia and Lauren making out in the corner. Kagami, Touya and Ibrahim were singing wild songs. Meanwhile, Fuwa is trying to get Kaida drunk while kissing him randomly in the neck and lips.

Kuzuha's grip tightened on Kanae's shirt, "I don't want to go home yet, Kanae"

Kanae snickered, "I thought we agreed to go home already?"

Kuzuha is not yet ready. He's nervous. Kanae could sense it but he knows that he just needed to push Kuzuha a little bit more until he surrenders.

He squinted his eyes and leaned closer to Kuzuha's ear, "These guys will go to Fuwa-san's hostclub in half an hour, are you sure you still wanna go with them?"

Kuzuha had never been to a host club before but he innocently thought that all clubs are the same. He assumed that it's better to go to a place with "loud music and a massive crowd" than being together with Kanae in his room. He nodded his head, "I wanna see it"

Lauren rode on Axia's bike. Kuzuha rode on Kanae's bike. Ibrahim drove his car while Touya and Kagami sat beside each other. Kaida and Fuwa continued eating each other's mouth on the rearest seat of Ibrahim's car.

Kuzuha and Kanae were sober enough for the ride. Kuzuha couldn't handle alcohol so Kanae never let him drink. Kanae has high alcohol tolerance so he was fine as well.

During the ride, Fuwa tried to strip Kaida but Kaida stopped him, "Aniki, not here"

Fuwa giggled while smooching Kaida's neck, "Acting shy now, aren't we?"

The older is obviously drunk. Kaida frowned, "Anikiii, the guys are literally in the same car with us, please be aware-!"

Fuwa straddled on Kaida's lap and attacked his boyfriend's neck again, "Oi Haru, are you seriously rejecting me?"

Ibrahim just rolled his eyes and pressed a button near the driving wheel. A metal division slid and covered the rearest seat. Seconds later, the three poor guys could only hear Fuwa's lewd moans from the barrier.

"Aniki- lower your voice-!"

Kenmochi snapped, "AAAAAAAAAAAA! Let me out!!! I can't take this anymore! Kaida, you horny bastard!"

Kaida just whimpered like a poor dog in the back, "Why me? :( "

They arrived at the private host club. When Kenmochi arrived, the choice of songs changed. From relaxing music, it turned into a blastful and noisy one. Everyone turned wilder and Kuzuha could feel his ear bleed from the loud noise everywhere.

Fuwa was the most famous host in the club even before the people discovered that he was the owner itself. One needs to know the nature of its business before starting one.

Many guests greeted the number one host so Kaida who was spoiled and pampered by his aniki earlier just sat on the VIP seats together with everyone, feeling neglected.

Kagami and Kenmochi were already dancing with the crowd. It only took them a minute to attract the ladies and now the guys are surrounded with beautiful flowers.

Lauren who was smoking beside Axia applauded, "Woah! Sexy ladies and pretty girls!"

Despite his shameless and wild behavior, many women are still attracted to Lauren's boldness. One woman to another started pulling Lauren and inviting him to the dance floor. Lauren who always loves to make trouble attempted to leave Axia behind but Axia got angry.