Page II - They say he's an Angel

"Shit, I left my lab gown at home..." Kuzuha softly cursed when he remembered that his next class will be done in the Science Laboratory. The class will be performing some amazing experiments and will be graded according to their results. Kuzuha shyly went to the class president and scratched the back of his neck, "Uhm Haru"

Shibuya Hal (Hal's name usually pronounced as Haru in Japanese accent) looked at Kuzuha with a soft gaze, his voice sounded gentle too, "Nani?" (What?)

Kuzuha felt a bit embarrased for disturbing Hal's free time, "Does the lab provide extra lab gowns? I forgot to bring mine and left it at home"

Hal looked at the list and sighed sadly, "Many students went to borrow earlier for the same reason as you. They sometimes leave their lab gowns at home on purpose because they know that the lab has extra gowns"

Kuzuha mentally cursed, "Fuck. Honma that bitch won't even let her younger brother borrow her own lab gown. Even though she's a fatty and it could fit on me just fine" (note that Kuzuha is close enough with Honma to tease her fatty. Typical sibling vibe, no body shaming intended *bows* Just imagine Kuzuha calling a hamster chonky)

There's still enough time to borrow lab gown from other students so Kuzuha thought deeply. He doesn't have much friends so the first thing that came to his mind is Kanae.

"Oi Ririmu, does your older brother have lab gown in his locker?" Kuzuha asked Ririmu.

Fixing her pigtail bows, Ririmu rolled her eyes, "Don't ask me. I'm not his stalker"

Kuzuha made a disappointed smile. He wanted to bonk her in the head but chose to save the precious time instead and went to Kanae's classroom.

Kanae was talking to some other guys so Kuzuha sent him a message on Line.

From: Kuzuha-san
I'm outside. Lend me your lab gown.

Kanae smiled happily and went outside, "Did you miss me already?"

"Fuck off. Let me borrow your lab coat" Kuzuha pouted.

Kanae sneered, "Beg first~ Say, Lend me your coat, babu please~. Do it with your eyes twinkling and I'll lend it to you"

Kuzuha looked so done. His phone pinged again.

From: Haru
Zuha! I found you an extra lab gown from other class! Where are you right now?

Kuzuha chuckled while reading the text, "Nevermind, I'm going back to my class"

Kanae frowned and grabbed Kuzuha's wrist. He saw the text message from Hal and clicked his tongue. He dragged Kuzuha to his locker area and gave Kuzuha his lab gown.

Kuzuha looked dumbfounded, "For the record, I'm not doing what you wanted me to say earlier"

Kanae looked defeated and just sighed deeply, "Seriously, you-"

Kuzuha snarled back, "What? Stop acting like a cat that just woke up, dude"

Kanae's hand almost crushed Kuzuha's phone because he was gripping it too hard. He saw the slight change of Kuzuha's reaction when he looked at his phone being crushed by Kanae's bare hand.

Kanae deleted Hal's messages and contact info in Kuzuha's phone before giving it back to its owner. Kuzuha did not bother to check as it was not necessary.

He jogged back to his classroom while Kanae was watching him; like the usual.

Kuzuha noticed that Hal was not in their classroom so he wanted to text the class president about his lab gown. When Kuzuha tried to text Hal, he couldn't find his contact info. He went to Youko who is the class vice president and asked for Hal's contact number.