𝗩𝗜. Red Logos

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒊:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ mentions of sex ❫

LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS later, Miso finds herself back in the slightly dusty Seoul bookshop. This time she is propped next to one of the bookshelves as opposed to being sat on the ugly brown couch from the previous night.

"Yang Jaemyeong had already robbed that homeless man, but he had forgotten about that." Woojin's voice nothing but a distant voice to the tattooed woman. Her gaze, every now and then, flickered to the man's side profile.

Miso won't lie. Woojin was pretty nice to look at. He was pretty when he smiled at her. He was pretty when he looked up at her from between her legs as he ate her out. He was oh-so pretty with the afterglow: all glowy, sexed out and warm.

With a quick glance at the security cameras, the woman's horny thoughts quickly vanished. Her eyebrows furrowed with confusion as she spotted two unfamiliar males dart across the security camera screens.

Her body, as if it had a mind of it's own, lurched forward and made a beeline for the security cameras. The three occupants of the room sharing confused glances with each other.

"How did they find this place?" Her voice nothing but a soft whisper. Confusion heavy in her tone.

Her hand immediately hit the green switch and activated the bookshop's lockdown mode, effectively plunging the room into darkness. "Turn off the lights and the sign outside." She instructed to no one in particular. Woojin, sensing the tone of urgency in her voice, took off to do just as she instructed.

Miso's eyes watched as the two men walked around and inspected the building. "Turn off your phones too."

"You borrowed money from a bookstore?" One of the two asked.

"Yes. The owner used to be a big moneylender back in the day."

The former reached for his phone and used its flashlight to try and peek inside the dark room. Dissatisfied with the lack of activity inside the bookshop, he stared at the adjacent doors. Something didn't seem right.

Instructing his partner to kick the door multiple times, his theory checked out. The shutters weren't the usual weak shutters. They happened to be reinforced.

Woojin's eyes slowly trailed from the screen to the woman beside him. His warm hand reached for her cold closed fist. He slowly pried it open and interlocked their fingers together inadvertently making her heart beat even faster.

A small and subtle shit came tumbling past her lips. They had been spotted, or at least the cctv had. The man smiled at the camera. Miso could have sworn she felt chills run down her spine. He maintained eye contact with the said device until he was out of the frame, his limping friend following in tow as they made their way out of the building.

"This can't be good." Miso muttered. Her hand slipping from their warm enclosure to rest at the side of her waist. "How did they know this was the place they could come to? Were you followed?"

"We took the bus."

"Does Yang Jaemyeong know of this place?" Woojin questioned.

"He came here a long time ago." Hyeonju sighed, failing to piece two and two together.

"That mean he's caught onto our connection with this place somehow."

Realization seemingly dawned on Geonwoo. "He could've recognized your cap, right?"

As the three went on about their caps, Miso's head tried to wrap itself around the fact that they could be dealing with something much more dangerous than she initially had thought. These smile capital dudes could be more than she bargained for.

"I think they'll be back." Oh they'll be back alright. That much she knew.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✶ 𝗺𝗶𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 !
it's a bit short

────────────