𝗩𝗜𝗜. BBQ Conversations

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒊:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ mentions of sex ❫

THE SIZZLING SOUND OF PORK on the hot grill filled the air in the fairy empty restaurant. The aforementioned sound essentially serving as background noise to Miso.

She was sat next to Hyeonju and opposite Woojin. The latter's friend flipping their strips ever so often.

"Here." A small piece of pork landed on her plate. "Have some more."

"Thanks." She muttered. Her eyes finding Woojin's brown ones.

He offered her a small smile before jumping back into his conversation with his boxer friend. "Let's clean out the buffet today."

The quartet happily chatted away and before they knew it, they finished up their meal. Miso quickly paid their bill before anyone could protest and they headed out.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Woojin asked. And although the question was targeted towards the rest of the group, it was really meant for the woman who made his world a little brighter.

"I- uh-" Miso's head suddenly went blank. It's a simple question for fuck's sake. She mentally scolded herself. "I'll come with. I'll figure it out on the way." She found herself saying.

Leaving Geonwoo and Hyeonju to their own devices, Miso and Woojin headed down the slightly winded street. The air between them calm with a slight hint of awkward tension.

"You never return any of my calls." Woojin decided to break the silence. "Are you mad at me?"

The vulnerability heavy in his tone left a slight ache in her chest. "I'm not mad at you, Woojin." Miso started as she came to a small stop. "It's just complicated."

It really was. Miso, no doubt, felt something for the curly headed man. At first, their arrangement was purely sexual, at least that was what they agreed upon the night they met in a dingy nightclub in Itaewon.

However, the strict lines they had drawn began to blur.

Woojin would spend the night cuddling her as they slept. He'd try to cook her breakfast the next morning often settling for spicy ramen because she loved it. He'd send her little updates of his day at training. He'd also 'forget' his jacket at her place so she could wear them. Honestly, it was little things like those that made Miso want to explore their relationship a bit more.

But she was scared.

She had spent the better part of the previous year trying to heal herself and giving herself to a new relationship would set her back.

"Does it have to be?" Woojin turned to face her. "Is it because I confessed to you that night?"

Ah yes, that night. Miso was mid blowjob when a premature man i love you tumbled past his lips. Miso, albeit shocked, played it off by giving him a deep kiss and riding him to an orgasm.

"Woo, it's not that easy." Miso tried to reason. "Listen, I appreciate your company more than you think. I just need time to sort myself out. I know me ghosting you for a while hurt you and I'm sorry. I really am. I just need more time."

Woojin nodded, taking into account everything she felt and shared with him. "At least promise me one thing, Miso. You'll come to me whenever something's bothering you okay. Talk to me, please. Don't ice me out. Whatever it is, I promise we'll make it through, okay?"

His warm hand reached out to tuck a stray strand behind her ear. "I'm here for you."

"Okay." Miso mumbled. "Let's get the drinks, yeah?"

"You look nice btw." Woojin cheerily complimented. "Though I love you in red, baby blue really suits you."

Miso incredulously looked down at her outfit choice: a slightly oversized letterman jacket, black leather pants and a baby blue ribbed button up top paired off with heeled ankle boots. Amused, she rolled her eyes and teasingly walked away.

"Come on curly head, our friends are probably wondering where we are."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✶ 𝗺𝗶𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 !
another short one but
at least miso and woojin
are somewhat heading in
the right direction

────────────