Chapter 1:"I Missed You"

Your So Weird!"

Skye Hunter said to her best friend on the phone, Carlisle.

" I may be weird, but at least I'm a good weird,youre funny and always so nice."

Carlisle replied and Skye shot back at him,

"SHUSH IT BUTT!"

She giggled and then asked,

"Bubba?... When are you coming here..? I miss you a lot... Please let it be soon..."

Carlisle replied in a sensitive voice,

" Soon I hope,it's been a long time since . I miss you a lot.." Carlisle replies.

He asks

"So what's new with you?"

Skye says,

"Nothing much..." She uncontrollably sniffs throughout the rest of her sentence.

Then Carlisle asks,

"Hey what's wrong Why you sniffling so much?"

"I just love you.."

Skye replied

"I really love you too." "I Wish we were next to each other right now.. but soon "

Carlisle replies.

Skye began to cry more and said,

"Baby..."

"Hey it's okay beautiful, it'll be okay we'll get through this together. "

Carlisle responded.,

Skye makes a kissy noise to Carlisle, finally tells him that she has to go to sleep and they both went to bed. In the middle of the night, Skye woke up and for some reason, she couldn't fall asleep, unaware of her actions she stared at the ceiling, thinking of her boyfriend, almost crying from the thought of him.

Carlisle woke up at the same time as Skye and he went to the bathroom, grabbed a glass of water,and laid back down, he started to think about Skye, suddenly he gets this feeling inside him of complete happiness but then quickly he felt the feeling of loneliness take over. He sat there laying in silence, and darkness.

The two oddly rose there hands up,reaching for the ceiling, and the two said in sync without even knowing the other said it,

"I Miss You So Much"

The morning came around it was about 7, Carlisle quickly grabbed his phone and started messaging her "wake up!" Repeatedly. She hadn't answered so he started calling her. Finally at 8 she answered the phone and spoke with a voice that was gasping for air,

"C-c-Carlisle...! My sister's boyfriend is crazy! Help me!!!"

She began to cry as you could hear footsteps scattering in the background of Skye's mic.

"W-w-w what's wrong? what's going on?"

Carlisle replies

"Help me! "

Skye blinked and thought of Carlisle and suddenly she appeared on his lap.

Carlisle looked confused and starts rubbing his eyes

"Are you really here?"

Skye touched her face, then she held Carlisles and kissed him.

"I am"

A huge smile appeared on Carlisles face,

"I'm so glad you're here I've missed you so much. "

Skye kisses Carlisle continuously, and then lays on him, the two held each other close, embracing one another.

Carlisle brings Skye closely to him, he looked into her eyes and smiles.

"I have everything I've ever been looking for in my life right in front of me , and I couldn't be happier.""

Skye replied,

"And all in a blink of an eye.."

Carlisle asks,

"How did I ever get so lucky? "

Skye said,

"I wonder the same thing everyday..."

"You're just so perfect!"

Carlisle replies

Skye finally says,

"I'm not..."

Skye's eyes become red. Her mood matched her eye color.

Carlisle replied,

"Yes you are don't you see all of the great things about you."

"And you always mention them babe..."

She struck back.

"Because they're true and I need to tell you just how much you mean to me."

Carlisle replies

Skye sighed and said,

"Not all the time... I'm not that great..."

"You are to me."

Carlisle smirks

Skye kisses Carlisle and the two fell asleep. But in the middle of the night they're old friendship necklace they kept from when they were younger began to glow in the middle of the night.