Chapter 14: " Engaged"

Skye punched Loxford,

"YOU KILLED MY CARLISLE HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!"

Skye actually sent him flying. Carlisles soul watched Skye as she beat the life out of him. Loxford was all bloody. His blood painted the ground red. Skye looked down at him and stabbed her sword into his chest. Skye then fell on her knees and began to cry.

"I've waited 4 years for him !! AND NOW HE'S GONE!!!! My baby!!! I have no purpose... I need you here with me... Please... I love you!!"

Skye was crying and banging on the ground. She couldn't help herself. Asher and everyone crowded  around  Skye, but Asher placed his hand on Skye's shoulder. Skye closed her eyes and was reminded of all the memories of her and Carlisle. Suddenly a huge blue light flashed from Carlisle and some how he was lifted up and was slowly turned into a rare form. Only 5 people in the world have this form. Galaxy God.  He walked up to Skye,grabbed her hand, lift her up with only his one hand.

"C-c-Carlisle...? My baby...?"

Skye said, as she gazed at Carlisle in disbelief. She thought her eyes were pulling a trick on  her but then Carlisle placed his hand upon her cheek then gave her the look that she gave him in the arena a long time ago.

"Everything is going to be alright."

Carlisle told Skye as he caressed her cheek with his hand.

Skye looked up at Carlisle in disbelief, she was so amazed at what she was gazing upon.She couldn't believe her eyes. She'd never seen such a marvelous figure.

"I-I just can't believe you're actually here."

Carlisle picked Skye up kissing her slowly and passionately. Her face lit up red with an abundance of joy. She stopped kissing him to smile.

"I thought I had lost you for good. I was beginning to feel lost after I thought you had died. I don't know what I would do without you here."

"Hey everything is going to be okay, I'm here and I'm never going to leave your side."

Carlisle picked up his half of the heart on his  necklace that they made when they were kids.

"We promised each other we would never leave each others side."

Skye stared at him with such a smile controlling her face. Skye kissed Carlisle they went home with their family. Upon their arrival they threw a  celebration at the house on their big achievement, Princeton looked at Asher and saying,

"You can call me Uncle, or Uncle Prince.."

Asher bit Princeton's finger in a way of saying 'Ok'. Then over the past year he called Bella, Aunty Bell and Princeton, Uncle Prince and he would always call Jasper, Kitty. Finally at the end of the celebration Carlisle pulled Skye into they're bedroom and he went on one knee and asked,

"Will you marry me Skye Hunter?"

He said as he pulled out a ring.

"Of course!! Baby aww!"

Carlisle placed the ring on her finger and Skye hugged him and cried on him. Skye and Carlisle heard a knock at the door and they both looked and it was Asher. They're little boy joined the family hug and the night ended quick. Before the night ended Skye and Carlisle have the baby a necklace and threw the night as they were asleep, Skye's, Carlisle's and the baby's necklaces were glowing.

The End