Chapter 3:"Camp Fable"

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS WHY THE HELL IS IT GLOWING AM I POSSESSED IS THIS LUCIFER OH MY GO-!"

Carlisle put his hand over Skye's mouth and shushed her. He grabbed her and cradled her in his arm and rocked her back and forth like a baby. Soon she calmed down and kept her mouth shut. Suddenly they became normal again

"Okay.. The only thing we can do it question it... Okay, maybe when we both humm or sing?"

They both began to humm and nothing worked. They tried the singing didn't work.

"How do you activate this mysterious power..!"

Skye started to think of him and his necklace began to glow.

"WOW ITS GLOWING?!... How... ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING?!"

He said, begging for the answer to this problem.

"I just began to think of you..."

Carlisle thought of Skye and hers began to glow.

"Okay so you activate mine and I could activate yours... And we can activate it our selves as well...Interesting.. Are there any powers the com-"

Carlisle put his hand out as he did this a ball of water appeared floating over his hand.

"AGH THATS SO COOL!"

Skye was confused and suddenly she put her hand out and flames appeared over her hand.

"Woah.."

She said as she picked up her phone to call her best friend Limelight.

"Babe! Hey! I COULD CONTROL FIRE!"

Limelight said in a worried voice,

"So you found out.."

Limelight snapped and appeared in front of Skye.

"Okay... Skye and Carlisle. You were destined to be together. And I was your guardian. Making sure that happened. And I succeeded!" She cleared her throat after her childlike behavior and said, "in 7 years you will battle the most powerful mortal in the world. Loxford."

Carlisle eyes popped as soon as he heard that name.

"Loxford?.. I've heard about him... Isn't he like Excalibur... And King Arthur?... but.. No one knows what happened to him."

Limelight pointed to herself with a grin on her face.

" I know. He ran from battle and for months he trained for his next battle. Then he found out about you two. Then didn't come out since. He's trained. For years... And it coming up soon."

"Indeed.."

Carlisle said, trying to sound all wise like Limelight but he couldn't.

"Okay you two are coming with me."

Limelight said as she grabbed Skye's hand and began to blush.

"Where are we going?! And are you blushing?!"

Skye said, then Limelight summoned her robe over her and covered her face.

"Guardians don't blush. They are serious... Now I must take you to a place called Mobulus, theres a camp there, that's where you will train. And battle some Demi gods.

"Wait? Demi Gods? And we are!! What are we?! And why are we like this?!"

Skye yelled at her again.

"You two are Gods! Okay! You're not normal. I'm taking you to a Demi-God camp,so you can hide there. The shield around the whole camp can keep you hidden! Now stop blubbering and let me take you! And I'll tell you there all about you and Carlisle."

Limelight did a spell that gave her a key.

"May I use your door?"

She closed the door, then unlocked it with her key. There when she opened it was the entry to the camp. They stepped inside together and Limelight spoke.

"Welcome To Camp Fable"