Chapter 10: "Who Is She?/ First Appearance"

The anonymous girl walked up behind Carlisle and Skye and somehow healed her. Carlisle gradually turned around and noticed the female behind him. She had an hourglass figure with black hair and purple eyes. The girl placed her hand on Carlisle shoulder and spoke,

" The names Bella, or you may know me as Night Owl. You see that wound I put into you. Healed. You can remove your hand and resume to battle if you like."

Bella said as she helped Skye up and took her from Carlisle. Then she helped up Carlisle. Bella then bowed before the two Gods for she had waited as well a long time to meet them. Bella spoke once more,

"You have my Jasper correct?.. You remember how you got him at that pet shop and how he placed his paw on the window Skye? That was his way of grabbing your attention. The rules you read when you got Princeton apply to every legendary sword. Now..Jasper here!"

She said as she summoned Jasper by her side.

"Skye. Carlisle."

A humble voice said to the two Gods.

"Down here."

The two gazed at Jasper as they noticed they're cat was talking. He smiled at them and sat down on the ground.

"Catch Carlisle."

He said as he turned into a shield. Carlisle quickly grabbed Jasper then scanned his appearance.

"Bella."

Jasper said to her in a strict voice.

"Right."

She said as she became her sword form and leaped into Carlisles hand. He looked at them in amazement and admired their presentation.

"Skye look! This is amazing!!"

He said as he swung the sword, there was a smile that wouldn't fade from his face. Skye was speechless she didn't know what to think about Jasper and Bella. Skye glanced at Princeton and began to think. She saw his face and he waved at her. She didn't respond to his action and she looked back up at Carlisle. She began to cry but hid her tears behind Princeton.

"Come on.. B-battle.."

Carlisle looked at her in confusion.

"What he said as he walked up to her. Skye held up her sword and said,

"FIGHT ME."

She flew backwards,getting into her battle stance. Carlisle did the same. They counted down then once they hit one they charged at each other. Anger and sadness flowed in Skye mind and she kept thinking about Carlisle. After a few swings Skye dropped Princeton and charged up her energy. Waves surrounded her as she looked back at Princeton and said,

"I'm sorry."

Skye charged at Carlisle with only her fist as her primary weapon. Carlisle dodged all of her attacks then he dropped Jasper and Bella and continued to dodge. Skye then formed her ball of flame and threw it at him. Carlisle then created his water element and threw it as well. The water and flames collided and steam occurred .

"What's wrong!"

Carlisle yelled at Skye. She then paused and her mind became blank. During this whole time Princeton, Jasper and Bella were talking.

"Her emotions are taking over her."

Bella said to the boys as they watched the battle taking place.

"They're power only activated if they think about each other or do it themselves correct?.. and Skye had that much power in her. Was that Carlisle or her..?"

Jasper question as she looked at Bella.

"Don't know. All I know is that her emotions are intertwining with her power. And she can't control it. I understand she's pretty new, she just recently found out who she was. But I'm worried. In the battle with Loxford.. Will she be able to control it.."

The three legendary weapons gleamed at Skye and Carlisle. Finally Limelight ended the battle and went on to the arena and began to clap.

"Amazing work you two!"

Skye sighed then almost fell. But she caught her balance.

"So! Tomorrow! We will trai-"

The sky became dark and the clouds appeared. Lighting struck the ground out of no where and there standing in front the group was him and her. Twilight and Loxford.