Chapter 5: " I'll Be Fine"

Skye shivered, she didn't know how to take it all in. Skye began to stutter and she said,

"I-I-I'm the... One?"

Limelight looked at Skye and pulled out a scroll that said,

"Whoever has the power to withdraw this legendary sword shall be the owner of The Blue Phoenix. But before you leave you must keep these rules in mind. Make sure the sword is always by your side. Don't let it fall into the hands of evil. Be careful, the sword has great power.You must form a relationship with him or her. The Blue Phoenix understands every single word. Also it communicates with you. Anyways. Good Luck."

Limelight spoke,

"Okay Skye. You and I are going to go outside and summon The Blue Phoenix! I've waited YEARS for this moment!"

She said as she grabbed Skye's hand. She realized that Skye wouldn't move. She looked at her and saw her shake her head no.

"No! What do you mean no?!"

Limelight yelled at her in anger,

Skye replied while gazing at the sword,

"I don't want to awaken them..."

Skye suddenly notice a eye in the sword and waved at it.

"Hello, my name is Skye Hunter! I'm sorry! Did I wake you!"

The sword replied while changing a sky blue to a red.

"My name is Princeton. And no. I was up the whole time"

Skye got scared and almost dropped Princeton.

"Why are you turning red?!"

He replied

"It's just a part of the sword sweetheart. It just happens. Maintaining such a great power changes the color."

"Oh.."

She giggled as she hugged the sword and admired it for its kindness.

"We are going to become close! Right?"

Skye said to Princeton and they started going back and forth.

"Whatever you like princess"

"Okay! Now... How do I summon you?..."

"Oh God mistress...you must say, I Fought For You The Hardest. And It's Made Me The Strongest."

Skye listened and repeated what he said and suddenly a flash bursted out of the sword. A boy came out of the sword. He had white hair and bowed in front of Skye. Limelight was amazed by the scene that was performed right in front of her, but then she noticed Princeton blushing.

"Why you blushing?"

Limelight said to Princeton as she went up to him and touched his face.

"Do you not feel good?"

Princeton replied while looking down in embarrassment,

"I have to sleep with a pretty girl..."

Skye replied blushing then smiled and spoke as she slowly walked up to him.

"Hey I said we were going to become close!"

She said as she hugged him. Princeton's face became redder than a rose.

"M-m-ms Hunter... Can you do me a favor?..."

He said as he unleashed his power and his hair turned a white to a black.

"Princeton.. You're very cute yourself by the way. Blue eyes and black hair"

She said as she let the energy release, her energy flowed greater than a Sayian did. They walked up to each other and held hands. The energy became a neon blue once they joined hands. They giggled and they were taken on the rest of the tour. Walking around on the trip Carlisle became upset with the presence of Princeton around his lover, jealously roared through Carlisles veins. Carlisle tried to get between Princeton and Skye but couldn't break the bond that began to form between the two. Princeton's blush wouldn't fade, And he constantly tried to hold Skye's hand. Once he actually held her hand Carlisle faked a trip and hit their hands making them separate. This action made the blush wipe off of Princetons face. Finally Limelight showed them to the Cabins and showed them which one they were staying in. Sense they were Gods they're rod were more luxurious. Princeton finally made move on Skye and tripped her but then caught her. He grinned at Skye and leaned in for a kiss, but Carlisle tackled him and started to fight. They tossed and turned and soon enough the two began to bleed. After every punch their swings increased, reaching the goal of trying to permanently damage one another.

"STOP!"

Skye yelled out as she jumped in and went into the middle of the two, leaving marks on her, finally they realized who they were hitting and quickly stopped. Princeton grabbed Skye and held her close. Tears rolled down his eyes like a river.

"I'm so sorry... This is all my fault... You said we would become close and by this... No... I've separated us. And we didn't start to get close... I ruined it..."

Skye placed her hand on the back of his neck and brought him in for a hug. She kissed his cheek and smiled, the blood slowly found an exit out of her mouth and became visible to those around .

"I-i-I'm,. A God.. I'll be fine... "

Princeton rested his forehead against hers and smiled, not realizing that his tears fell on top Skye's cheeks. The water merged into one and flowed down together.

Finally they got cleaned up and went to bed. In the middle of the night Princeton woke up, he couldn't sleep. But once he held Skye's hand. He was out like a light.