Prologue

This story right here takes place in a world that was the home to two kinds of anthropomorphic beings. Most of these beings look like the anthropomorphic versions of your favorite characters from shows or movies of Disney. The ones that have cartoonish powers are called Toons, and although they could survive things that most normal people couldn't, they're not immortal as they can age. While there might be heroes among these beings, there are also villains as well. And the most dangerous of these villains were the demon dragons, which were demons in the form of dragons that carry pitch forks. They are infamous for making deals that cost the mortals their own souls, especially the souls of young children. The most infamous of these demons was the demon trio, ScreamClaw the red Demon dragon leader of the trio, ThunderSmacker the blue demon dragon with a big ego, and finally SpaceWarp, the black demon dragon that is a bit of a coward. They once had a special mask that gave them the ability to merge themselves to become MegaTrog, the biggest, meanest and more powerful Demon Dragon ever. Of course they lost that ability after a great battle against a good demon dragon named Boney 10, and they were sealed away in a spiritual prison that was inside a cave, but not before they cast a spell on Boney 10 to trap him inside a base under a statue that looked like him, and could only be free by a mortal that he will have to serve for the rest of that mortal's days in exchange for freeing him. What the demons don't know was that there will be a young group of Toons that are destine to free Boney 10 and stop the Demon trio in the future, and this is where this story begins.

Note: This is a remake of my original Camp Disney story, which will be a little different compared to the original, and will have a few new characters added, including a new OC, I hope you'll all like this.