Ch. ³²

Aleksander P

Aleksander P.O.V

T R I G G E R I N G  C O N T E N T  A H E A D⚠️

I fell asleep and woke up after three hours, forgetting that I had that bitch I needed to take care of.

My wife fucked me to sleep with no mercy.

Fucking hell.

She's a demon when it comes to sex and let's not forget a dick bully.

I don't mind though.

I got up from the bed naked that we both shared and covered her properly since she was also naked. I went into the bathroom and I took a shower after brushing my teeth.

I came out of the bathroom, drying out my hair with the towel as I looked down at Honey who was still sleeping soundly.

So beautiful.

I fixed her blue bonnet properly over her head, so that her curls didn't get messed up. I know how much she values taking good care of her hair and if I'm being honest, I'm in love with her cute curls.

Whenever we start having babies, I really hope they get her hair and curls.

After finishing up, I got dressed in a simple grey sweatsuit, before going downstairs.

I found Benjamin sitting on the barstool around my kitchen counter, eating my bagel.

What the fuck?

"I know to God that's not mine, it couldn't be." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear and he jumped in shock.

He frowns, "Sorry, I was hungry because you had me up for three whole hours waiting on you and you didn't come out!"

So it's my fault now?

I pointed at him in a threatening manner, "If you ever touch my bagel again, I'm gonna cut your dick off— cook it down and then feed it to you on a silver platter."

He choked on the bagel and looked at me with widen eyes.

"Got it." He grumbles, watching me warily.

I took out my coffee cup and started making some coffee for myself. I have to drink my morning coffee before anything else reaches my mouth.

I'm a man that loves coffee, I'm addicted to it, especially when I'm at the office.

I decided to wait until Honey gets up before eating breakfast and well I have no use in the kitchen anyway.

"Ready?" I ask him and he nods, getting up and following behind me.

We walked off to the garage immediately, not wasting anymore hours or minutes. I've wasted enough by continuing the fucking of my wife.

Not that I regret it.

I don't.

The first thing I saw was her tied to the chair, head down as her chest moves up and down, showing me that she's still alive.