Ch. ⁹

Honeysia P

Honeysia P.O.V

It was a Saturday morning and I laid in bed in just my lingerie, rubbing my stomach as tears ran down my cheek.

My period decided that today is the day for my torture. These are the times I hate being a woman, all the pain that I have to endure.

What makes it worse is that everytime I have my period with this type of pain, I'm always nauseous and always have to vomit everything out.

My legs trembled as I grip my stomach with my hands, feeling the pain multiplied.

Thank God my asshole of a husband got called in at work or else he would have me working on my pain just for his pleasure.

My phone lit up, showing I got a new notification.

To: ferreirahoney@gmail.com
From: sandee477@gmail.com
Subject: I'm sorry baby.

I wish I could take your pain away love, but I can't so for now, hold on to these.

Xo.

I smile through my pain, somehow over the past three years he always knows when it's time for my period to come.

Wait, hold on to what? Of course he must've sent the same things he had been sending over the years.

On cue, my doorbell rang.

I got up with a groan, making sure to pull on a robe as I make my way out of the room and to the door. The doorbell rang again and I cursed at whoever is at the door, before shouting on top of my lungs, "I'm coming!"

I swung the door open when a familiar face and voice greets me. "On my face or around my dick?"

I stopped in my tracks as I recognize the voice, suddenly feeling hot underneath the robe that practically covered my almost naked body.

That deep voice with a hint of playfulness.

His voice.

Please don't tell me I'm imagining things or I'm seeing doubles right now because of the pain. That would be too much of a cruelty.

I briefly close my eyes before slowly opening them again and came face to face with Sander holding a bag.

What the hell?

What is he doing here?

What if Joshua was here today? Hell, I don't even want to think about that part.

Plus, isn't he suppose to be on a business trip until Tuesday? He had just  left two days ago.

And why is he holding the same bag that my stalker gave me every month when I get my period?