Ch. ³⁴

{Recap from Aleksander's P.O.V}

And with that thought, I pulled her off of me feeling like I was about to vomit my guts out after standing up.

With all those thoughts in mind, black dots occupied my vision and I fell to the floor unconscious.

I fainted.

I fucking fainted.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

I sigh in frustration after dashing more water on Sander's face for the third time and he's still not waking up.

The fucker really fainted.

It shocked me to the core.

"Why did you even call me here?" A grumpy looking Benjamin stomped into the house.

We sorta became friends now since a month ago.

I think?

He's a nice guy actually, found out he did all that because he wanted the money to help his mother do a heart transplant surgery.

I honestly do not blame him one bit.

Sander gave him enough money to help his mom and I was surprised he did that.

I rolled my eyes when he told me it was only because he's going to start serving the lord soon why he's helping.

He's the devil himself so that's hard to believe.

Crazy man.

Benjamin is practically our neighbor now since Sander bought him a house next to us. I also found out he was still going to college but he does it online.

He's only 24 years old.

I was shocked because he looked way more matured.

"Sander fainted!" I exaggerated.

Benjamin looked down on Sander and shrug, "So? Give him CPR."

I rolled my eyes, "He's breathing fine, I can't just give him CPR."

He frowns, "Okay." He pauses before his eyes lits up. "I know what to do, step back."

I looked at him suspiciously before stepping back a bit and I gasp loudly when he sent a hard slap to Sander's jaw. That one slap got Sander up immediately and I choked as he jumps up cursing.

He looks around lost like he was in a coma for three years and was just now waking up.

"What the fucking hell? That's one hell of a fucking slap." Sander curses as he held his jaw. "It feels personal."

"It was— that's for torturing me." Benjamin agrees, but then his eyes widened when Sander stretched to grab him and he immediately ran out of the house grabbing his shoes as he quickly pulls them on.