Ch.. ²²

{Recap from previous chapter}

I squealed as I giggled out, "Wait!"

"Tell me, honey baby. Am I old?" He questions as he continued his torture.

"Yes?" I said unsure and I jumped when he started tickling me harder. "Okay, okay, I was just joking!" I laugh, "You're not old Sander."

He stops with a grin, "That's what I though." He says before he leaned over so that he could whisper into my ear, "Because an old man wouldn't have you limping all fucking day."

I blushed.

I hate him.

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

—M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

Sander had his face buried in my pussy and had just eaten me to a massive orgasm. I was still trembling as he moved his body up mine to hold me in his arms. I love the closeness of being held as my body slowly recovers from a cataclysmic release. He began to kiss me and I could taste my pussy on his lips.

I taste damn good.

As we kissed my hands sought out his cock which was hard and fully recovered from releasing an earlier load of cum into my mouth. I stroked it slowly and erotic as I always do, at the effect I have on it. Slowly, I began to tease myself with the tip, sliding it up and down the length of my wet pussy. Everything felt so right as, unconsciously, I began guiding the tip towards my waiting hole.

"Shit baby, you gotta be quiet for me hm? You don't want those students passing by and here you getting fucked by the owner, do you?" Sander moans into my ear as he pulled back and I nod absent-mindedly.

I was on his desk in his office at the university, with legs spread apart, ready to take him inside me. I've been craving him the moment he fucked me so good.

Had to go back for more.

The fuck was too good, too fucking good.

Without any hesitation, Sander took this as his cue and slowly began to slide his cock into me. I bit my lower lip as inch by inch pushed its way deep inside me, stretching me, filling me completely until his cock was buried to the hilt inside my pussy.

We were motionless for a while, savouring the feeling of our bodies joined together again. I gripped his cock with my pussy as we stayed still, kissing deeply. Then ever so slowly, he began to move. His cock began to move in and out of me, I sighed with pleasure as his cock worked its way deep into my stomach.

"Ahh..." I moan when he slammed into me, pulling out and slamming back again repeatedly. He began to do long hard strokes, increasing his pace and my hips began to move with him, rising up to meet each thrust of his cock, our bodies moving in a harmonious counter beat.