chapter 6

Ekansh pov:

   Ekansh  Rathore,a Twenty -seven year old CEO of Rathore's multinational Company,the direct of heir of Rathore's, born with a golden spoon he 's never felt absence of anything ever in his life.

  Iam a person which I follow Rules and any thing happened in my life has a perfectly. And I didn't like immature persons and innocent type ,Ialway perfect like a person as same as me. Iam not able to ready for the marriage because I wanted to achieve lot of thing's in my life and mainly increase my business in India. I have  older brother,he acts like a monkey in our family and childish nature but he dedicated his whole life to studies in Architecture but he is doing the same degree in  the top University which he choose a Business. I love my brother so much and even my family because these persons are more important than anything in the world. He  treat me like a fatherly nature and I am the hero in his life and a great inspiration to my little brother as he was Twenty -two old. He didn't like to call as little brother  ,but act like a eighteen old year kid 😂..

        Today is my engagement ceremony and I didn't see my birde I live only one pic is sent by my mom. I don't know anything about love and that chessy thing's.I only focused on my career and lot of girl's interested in me but I rejected all of it, I want to a marry a person which is like perfect like me otherwise I don't have any problem with that. Mainly I hate lies and cheating persons in my  whole life, I am finally getting ready to attend my engagement ceremony. Here I have two friends Karthik Rajput ,yeah he is one of top business man in India and another one is Akash Singh which is a well known doctor in Top hospital in India. Yeap, his friend's also perfect like me , Definitely I choose  best for my life always.

      My little brother opened my door without knocking,I hate it when I was in Busy I don't like to enter any person without knocking and that's my habit same as in my office. Hey Wow.. Ekansh looks like a hot and handsome .  This Attire suits you well brother, and he starting his childish nature. I make a smirk and oh my Lily brother! .... Ur looking like a baby 🍼 so cute and beautiful, I know how much my brother hated these word's and I internally smirk  his reaction and his face become like a 💢 Angry bird... 😂 Haha...ok come on bruh don't be insult like me and You know how much I hate it when you call me Lily brother 😤. Come fast Ekansh and Kabir we are getting late calling by my mom , After 1 hour journey we reached our destination and here My mother -in- law introduced me all her relatives and my father-in-law looking like my age. And I have to know that I have a cute Mardhal and her name is shivanya and she is looking fabulous and I didn't even try to break my contact eye to her. Oh.... Ekansh this is not ur bride and her sister so behave like a well mannered. But she is so cute yaarr....