chapter 14

Ekansh pov:

In the morning, I woke up in a hurry as you know today is my Haldhi function here I am getting ready in a yellow colour dress and I am allergic to mehind, as I avoid like a virus but I love to look my fiancée hand with full of mehind because I am the reason for her glow in her hand that's the reason I love hands with full of Mehind. Our family decided to do a simple and elegant aa per my advice because I don't like to celebrated in a grand celebrations, so as You know my mom always said that I am the boring person but It's my wedding so I decided every decision in my own not only this celebrations thing but also I will follow in my life also It's our wish our lives we have to follow our own heart not by others that's the policy I believe in my entire life that's why I become popular aa you know in my business field.

After Haldhi, I started to drive to my office, suddenly my phn pind number of notifications aa you know shivani sent numerous of pics of halidhi I don't understand how girl's able to click photos even not 2 or 4 they clicked 50 above photos literally I am shocked how energetic they are..... But Here I am not click any PIC of mine because I hate photos And I am a very private person I don't like to show world to my personal space so I don't like it. But these girls offffhhhh.... My gallery was filled with this girl's pics as you know I am getting married so I have to adjust it.After two days my marriage was happend and my bachelor's life was over🥲oh  goddd... help me to settle with my future wife without any worries because Marriage is a big thing which happend in every one's life and it is a big turmoil all our lives, I hope my life will be a happy that too cute family, with my future wife. But one thing I don't like to share what's mine and make sure that it will return to my feet within seconds.....My mind was given a signal that something bad was happening in my life, I hope it did not happen in my marriage time.

  Kabir : Brother come fast naa..see this dance video of your future wife how adorable she is.. 😁I know how my brother possesive about his things or life he able to do in perfect way in any way, I know how to irritate my big broo just like this only when Iam filtering with my sister-in- law he always glares at me or smack my head 🥲but I enjoyed well anyway all of you know Iam the youngest brother in my house, I hope you understand how much I pampered by my parents. I always love my family and I am eagerly excited to see my new member in our family as all of know my cute sister- in- law.(End of my little brother's words )

  Ekansh pov:

       After two days completed today is my
Marriage, it's happening finally yeah see my two best friends filtering with girls like they are Prince's waited for their princess but here there is no chance for me, because Iam loyal to my future wife of my shalini,After getting married to her.Here my three monkeys started to irritate me as you know Karthik, Akash and my little brother kabir they literally monkeys without tails 😌. Here Iam getting ready for my muhurtam (Telugu weddings )how many traditions and cultures happened in marriages. I already started to mandap way beacause my mom always shouted to get ready fast today it's your day, uffff.... Ok mom Iam getting ready mom with this panchi&sherwani(Indian attires ) My dad driving a car in front seat that tailless monkey sit on beside my farther, here backseat me and my mother settled peacefully, here kabir started his talking without nonstop and I know he speak like a rubbish thing's and ended with his foolishness. I don't know, I always irritated how nonstop talking without fullstop. I hope my future wife don't be like him 🥲I do not want to end up with this vasapitta(nonstop talking ).I hope She will mingle with my parents easily as I know she will talk less like me that's only thing I like her mainly, I do not like nonstop talkings just like my little brother kabir, I know how I am able to adjust him I don't want another headache to me. I like being silent and doing my work peacefully if anyone enters into my way I will burn them alive without any hesitation and main my family any threat happened to my family, I didn't even hesitate to chop him dead and even dead body or bone doesn't appear to anyone.you don't know another side of the Ekansh oberio.only these two bloody friend's know about me how psychopath and in anger how I react, my mom always told me that I have to attend therapies to deal with my anger issues as you know how terrible react when I was in my anger.

    I hope my future wife will be tolerate ne or else she doesn't trigger me to anger. Just like I am in my thoughts we entered into the marriage place (in Telugu pelli mandapam ). When I entered the near mandapam here my mother-in- law welcome with beautiful welcome in a traditional way. They recieve us very politely. There is lot of people attended this marriage because my father- in- law was a political person and I known that he was very strict, kinde towards people without any hesitation he helped many people and He make a good name in his area.He welcomed and recueved my family very well, I hope this  realtion stay with is forever as I know his two daughter's were his two eye's and his wife was heart to him don't be jealousy of my farther - in- law he was too good and kind ans I thought my future wife was like this.I hear about his family after that I made a step to this marriage but I know his younger daughter was not silent and if anyone mess with her she become a tigress's and rebellious because she ws just like her mother ( mother - in- law), my mother- in- law was very friendly but if anyone dare to mess with her than that persons should be fear of her worth. Her younger was a zerox copy of her parents just like combination of my both father- in- law and mother - in- law. But she is very beautiful and her eye's was like a Sprakle, I do a research about them and about their background also. As you know I always want a perfect life as I described about my life and dedications. Just like my marriage also happened with perfect. After sometime the priest called bride to sit with me to begin further traditions.Within in 1 hour Iam  getting married end of my bachelor's life.