chapter 13

Shivanya pov:

      Here after shopping was completed, I was exhausted and went to bed, here I am sleeping with my sister because she will stay with me only 1month after that I feel very bored and I become like a silent child I don't have anyone to start fight with that person, as you how siblings relation will be in every house, whenever they close always fight with each other and also nonstop            bickerings .Yeah I felt that there she left after that I enjoyed very much but reality this is not a good thought that and here I am not able to leave without this sister, suddenly I called my sister,and told about how she miss me after your marriage or Even stay with out me because you have to create new family's and most importantly you spend most of time with your husband only. But sharuu, I felt very sad after you leaving me or this house also please, sharuu don't leaves this house you start your new life in this house only and jiju also stay with us and You like that idea we can implement immediately what you say sharuu...

     "Oh my shivuu.. already started to miss me see how much drama she created I know how my parents were able to live peacefully after I went to my sasural House, here she will be getting lots of ideas about stay in this house with her forever "said by shalini. Shivuu.. Listened me that you know how girl's able to shift after marriage this is the every indian culture and traditions, we didn't want to change it and also it wasn't in our hands. We have followed it and our mom also followed same shivuu so don't worry after you have to shift to your future husband house same like me. Be ready for, ok and shivuu I am saying that don't leave your confidence and courage in any situations you have to face it bravely or else you will not able to enjoy your life as much as some people leave all your past shivuu... This is your life you have to live and fight for yourself first rather than thinking about others, I know my shivuu was a brave girl she able to handle any situation and make a solution for that problem, I hope you can understand my words clearly and take upto your heart.After that you can slove any problem easily not bother about your past shivuu come out of it.You have to face it very bravely and I know how much time you have taken that you able to come out of it, I know how we support in that sitution we are not able to blame on that sitution in anytime we have to overcome it very bravely and you are main person which you have to face and you are my bravest girl shivuu... You are the best girl I have seen in my life and I am sure about that you are my lucky champ and devil sister... After listening my sharuu I feel, I am the lucky person to born in this family and sweetest sister words make me cry with happy tears yeah... Sharuu encouraged me in every situation she is my luckiest girl and here I made a promise that I leave my past and I am able to suffer my family and I know How my farther helped me in that incident and my mumma she always treats me as a boy which I able to face that incident bravely.

After that my parents entered our room and I am damn sure that my family listens to our words very clearly but they didn't enter because after our conversation ended, my papa sit beside me and coe me like a child, make a kiss on my forehead I always like forehead kisses because only two persons made that kisses as you know my parents. They have the right to make that kisses on my forehead because I am their eldest child and I am such a baby as you know. Hete my sharuu made a sad face what about kiss papa, you only treat your shivuu and there is no kiss form me, I don't talk with papa po papa, hello sharuu only I am able to make that dramas in this house not you and you are going married after that  I get lot of kisses more than you. Don't fight for children, you both are my life and without you We are not able to live... Here my parents started the or emotional tears oh... My cute persons, this time is not form tears after one month your first daughter marriage is happened. We have to arrange so many things because it's our first marriage as compared to my relatives because me and my sister are big sister's to all my relatives side in girl's only and we have to irritate our little sisters which is our Aunties and uncles ( pinni &babai) in india you know that how much relations are important for every family.But my parents are best parents I met and see in the world they have to work for that our every wish. As I know how much they sacrifice their lives for us and make an effort to reach this position. But I always feel regret about my past incident  which worry and bother about my life.

(This pov belongs to shivanya and mine
turmoil 😌)

   But they didn't even said a word about anything about that incident, also they face humiliations about my past behavior also. I hope that God given me a Chance, I helped my parents in any sitution even I face any problem I have to endure for my parents and also for my sharuuu..They are the persons which have to face problems for me and💞even didn't leave my hand in any situations. Yeah, my family is the best and they always give a whole life and here I thought about this, my stomach make a grumble sound that it's time to eat dinner as you know hoe my cheeks like this... Mumma see there is lot of rats in my stomach so you have to make me to eat a dinner that's only way to stop this sounds, here we going to eat and I am going sleep in my room.

Note: Plzz guys subscribe to my channel, I gave a glimpse of my video 😌🙌If you liked my videos plzz subscribe it
helped me a lot.