chapter 8

Ekansh pov:

          When I entered the stage and suddenly a tickling sound appear than I am  eager to see that person none other than my bride.she is looking very beautiful and her calm nature and her elegance is perfect. I thought that she was the perfect match for me in all of my comparison things. I know my parents know better than anyone, I always like a perfect things and a perfect way. Here her sister shivanya is a very active girl, her chubby cheeks are very attractive and I wanted to bite that cheeks but I know there is not even a chance for me as she is my cute mardhal. Here my lily brother start his childish nature as babi was super cute and you are not handsome as much as my babi. Hey lily brother can you shut your mouth plz or else I definitely teach you a good lesson when we go to our house.

        Afterthat, we exhachage our rings with my future wife, and she is very calm and also I know she is nervous as much as me because it's our first time to see face to face in live. As usual I am the man, that's why I didn't bother to shy because after marriage we have to involve each other's lives and I only see her thoroughly without breaking eye contact because her face struck into mind to touch her adorable face. Suddenly, my cute mardhal enter in our middle photo session and take selfies with me particularly as I know she tried to irritate her sister but her sister didn't upset for this, I know anyone can feel jealous but my future wife doesn't bother about me. I thought that she didn't even know that today her engagement ceremony but I leave that matter.

    Here I enjoy with this cute little creature, yeah she is as cute as her cheeks. Aww.. I want to touch her cheeks because she behaves like a baby, ok on that side my lily brother make me feel jealous as he go to her babi side and take selfies with her. And here I feel somewhat that place is mine. Oh Ekansh stop it it's look like you are feeling jealous of your own brother. After photo session has ended, these two little creatures start their bickerings and fought like a childern but suddenly my mother in law start shouting at my cute mardhal and her face be like a crybaby.oh no she is looking very adorable in that angry bird face, I know she is not at any fault and my brother also involved so I started to shout ay my brother and suddenly I hear a laughing sound and her laugh was very natural and  like it. Shivanya laughs like there is no tomorrow, her mom shouted at this matter also and called as money child,on that time all family members started smiling 😂. I hope this  smiling long lasts forever in two families and I prayed that didn't snatch that smiles from this chubby cheek girl and also from my future wife.

       On evening ceremony has been ended, we started to our house in 7pm. After 9pm, I enter into my room immediately I freshened and opened a mobile there is a group in WhatsApp which named as Family club as I know this little girl added this group and also my number which taken from function event. Here my monkey brother started a message  and started their chitchattings,but I search for another number yeah that's my future wife number as I saved it as sharuuu as I like that nickname and Her sister name is chubby cheek 😅 .  As I am confident that she didn't touch my phone and search her name so that's why I saved their numbers  and also some of their cousin's names saved in my contact list. As for the future It will be used for my use.

             After chatting with these Naughty fellows, I started to see pic's which is sent by my mardhal and I admire her a lot because she tells lots of thing's about her sister as my future wife also...she will be comfortable with me and I don't know I message to shalini as she will reply or not. I am restless about asking her will she like me or this marriage thing's. I don't know anything about her, that's why I started to message her through WhatsApp as shivanya gave her number personally. After waiting for her reply, I slowly went to me lala land as I was sleeping because I feel very tried from morning to till evening. Here pic of the thier engagement ceremony.

 Here pic of the thier engagement ceremony