chapter 9

Shivanya pov:

In the evening, I created a WhatsApp group for youngsters because we are family now. So , we have to comfortable with each one of them and mainly my jiju brother was headache to me a lot because he always call me a foolish girl 🫤yeah there is a reason why he called me like that one of my cousin explained my silly thing. Don't worry I will reveal to all of you but don't think like that Monkey kabir( jiju brother) ok.

" When I am in graduation days, I traveled College daily in Bus transport as college management provided it. In a way of travelling there is a big statue of lord Shiva idol that was placed and that place had a lot of wooden bundles and some other stuff, you have to imagine what it looks like. I thought it is a lord shiva temple and daily I have to make a prayer as Like we goes to mandir how we prayed like that only and I made a wish for going to that statue. At that time one of the busmate asked which statue you prayed and I said that there is a big idol lord Shiva statue na so you have to pray and suddenly she started laughing at me like I am a crazy and foolish girl 🫤 and she stated that this place is for human exorcism . When ever she said that " This is a graveyard my face was like 😮 only and immediately she started laughing spread this news to everyone, all of them smiling like there is no tomorrow 😶‍🌫️😏. I don't know that place is for only dead bodies and called it as human exorcism. This whole part is told to these Monkey kabir on that time he started to irritate as how foolish you are! You thought that graveyard is a worship place 😂😂haha.

Don't think that I know that place because I literally don't know that place and how it looks like and after some days some people make a human exorcism. I know this is a silly incident but it's true ( as a author it's my foolish Idea but I face it in real life as it was me the person who worship that place with lord shiva statue and think that it is a lord Shiva temple so I like to share with you one of my silly incident).

After our chatting session is compelted I went to my dreaming land because I am full tried from morning to till evening. After morning my jiju sent me some pics as I know some of poses were taken by jiju he is the sweetest person I met and with a perfect behaviour and I usually thought that I totally opposite to that person as compared to my sister because she is always prefer perfect way in her entire her life but I am not like that I have a terrible past which is didn't leave me even Today. Why shivvu You started compare with your sister as per that with your future jiju stupid.....
Shivuu left this matter And I woke up with this comparison this morning I hope my mood will change within seconds like a fraction.

That's why my mumma thought that I behave like a" Aparichutudu"movie character 😅, as a Vikram acted in that film you should google it . You know how he is acting in that movie and his character how fastly it changes in ending of the movie session . After I went to down in hurry as you know I am a big sleepyhead who didn't wake up till 9pm , as my office started at 10pm. My Mumma shouted always a lazy person don't know about this future life even I doubt that will she getting married or not...ok mumma stop it you even know I didn't want to marry any person And enjoy being a single life and live with a single soul 😁 till my last life.

Here My baba called me to eat breakfast as I know I always skip breakfasts and hurriedly went to my office in a car. But my baba forced me to eat breakfast daily as you know how much he pampered me as  I am a little baby.After that I started to Office,Aww.. this traffic oh god here I am late and this bloody traffic. As I attended my Office for  half an hour and here I am late to take speech from my manager, as I give explanation about this bloody traffic. So he started to provide me with 10 lists of good habits , about getting Office intime. After that long lecture, My work is completed and I immediately started to house.On way to my house I suddenly stop a vehicle because of this idiotic fellow yeah this is Teja oberoi,one of my colleague in my same office always he is my bestest friend of me .  I am always supported him because I didn't interested in men after that incident but he didn't leave me in that any situations and always motivates me as like my family members,yeah he is equal to my family and my family members treated him like a son also.As I mentioned about me in first as I am not interested in this love thing's,I literally hate it.

This Teja, hey stupid don't park your car in the middle of the road where people are able to travel on roads.He immediately get down from his car and started walking towards me ,hey shivuu get down tha car I have a surprise for you get down yaar.. and this stupid teju is my bestfriend from my 2nd class till from intermediate to college and even in same office we are still together,he know everything about me like A to Z. So he treated me like a princess just like my father and literally he is my "Brother From Another Mother" in my house. As usual I am the only daughter from his family because Saru aunties family ( Teja's mother) treated me as their own daughter because they have 3 sons ,so basically I am their own daughter. In my life, I have taken one of best decision that he is my bestfriend and his family as my second family. So you want to know what suprise that Teja gave me You know in next chapter.