chapter 11

Shivanya and Shalini pov:

      After fixing dates for my sharuu 's marriage,I am super excited because it's my dear sister's marriage event and I am the main person which is in happiness because after that I am the only person which rules this whole house and I become getting more freedom.. 😂 hahha I am the queen of this house no one can stole my chocolate, my snacks and mainly my chicken pieces, because we always made a fuss about these thing's as you know how sister's able to fight for their food even it make a equals somehow we fight for it,she getting big piece than me or like a she eats all of my chicken last time...see you can imagine How much drama we created in my house. After my sister left this House I became a queen and nobody can fight with my chicken and chocolates and my ice-creams etc...here our Dramaqueen shivanya oops.. Focus shivuuu
After discussing with pandit he decided that on 16th April Monday they fix the date about my sister's marriage.

    After listening to this my sister was not happy and her face looked upset,I didn't know a reason for her upset face. From the start I eagerly asked about this marriage issue is she even considering it seriously or will she be happy to be married to this Ekansh Rathore or else will she love anyone or does she have a past incident like me ....at that time, my mumma called me that go take your sister to her room and sit with her after sometime we will discuss about their alliance or some of them discussing about gold jewellery and how much they gave immediately I went to my sister's room she cried loudly in washroom and I listened a showering sound also and I called sharuu what happened why are you crying, did you listened me plz come out didnt have to take your own sadness from this crying please discuss with me or tell about to our parents they solved it easily please akka don't be sad please...open the door Sharuu please open the washroom door,here I am become a nervous about her situation I didn't want to hear any one crying if they are crying I didn't even try to stop my crying I am also started crying because of their tears 😭.. see sharuu I am also getting tears please come out of this washroom please turn off the shower you have become cold nd after that you have to face fever please come out...

      After 20 mins ,she opened her door and I literally fell in her room towards sitting in the corner of the bed besides and started treambling about my past incident which triggered badly on seeing my sharuu in this situation.Immediatley she comes to me and makes me lay down properly in her lap and make a soothing words in my ear " don't worry shivuuu I am here na , don't cry baby it's ok come on see me once I am perfectly fine and I didn't cry you know Don't be shutter like this shivuuu... it's ok and perfectly fine with me . After 10 mins , I became normal and started to tell her that Sharru didn't leave me ,that bad guy (Bad guy which she started to tell some of her past incident) didn't leave me and he hated me till the  death of his body and made sure to make my life hell,not only that I didn't do anything wrong to him Akka he even accused me that I am wrong to born in this world, you know sharuu I make him believe that I didn't do any worng I even beg for it... Tears continuously flow in her cheeks and make a cry continuously without stopping her,Akka I did not make a mistake in his life but he didn't even spare me Sharuu ... Her voice becomes shaking and finally stopping her words. After that I checked that she slept in my lap and I thought about my little sister how precious to my family, even she is very kind to everyone she didn't harm any animal always donate a food to every needy persons and even feed to animals even that animals bite her one day but she didn't even Stop her feeding to those animals how can that idiot (Bad guy in the past)make my sister vulnerable see how adorable on seeing her and She thought that she is harmful to anyone's life. Shalini thought about her shivuuu..." I didn't tell that reason to shivuuu because she has already suffered in past trauma and didn't leave her life even Today she made thoughts about that (bad guy)bloody f**ker , how I am able to that I didn't married that Ekansh Rathore because I have already married to my husband how can I able to tell my story, already You faced it your problem and our partners also suffered with you in this time how can I suffered my parents to tell about my husband...how shivuu I didn't able to tell that reason I am already married (when shivanya is sleeping)No I didn't wanted to marry that person, I informed to my husband (Shalini 's husband) and made an idea to stop this marriage after that we are now a happy family,I didn't wanted to Ekansh life in danger and I not a villian in my real life which I have decided in last year, I have to make sure that this marriage thing didn't happened... think sharuu think 🤔 suddenly she thought an idea and make a kiss on her Little sister forehead and went away.

     Till evening 6' 0 clock shivanya woke up in her sister s room,washing her face because tears marking from her whole face and she left that past incident and made a smile face enter the dinning hall to make her favourite hot Cup choclate with brown bread. She always loved her food in any situation that makes her mood somewhat better . And after seeing her snack item her mood changed quickly as I mentioned that her mood swings are very terrible and she changes within a fraction of seconds . But she didn't know about her sharuu sister situation .what idea did she reveal about her new real-life part which didn't even know her entire family...!