chapter 10

Ekansh pov:

                  In the morning, I wake up in a 5Am it's my usual time to do exercise and I love to do any work in a perfect way and I will blindly follow my time perfectly, also I like my things in a clean and neatly like my character. Here I went down to eat my breakfast yeah I love to eat only homemade food because I don't like the unhygienic food and mainly I avoid street side  foods. Here my mom prepare a French toast for me and with a orange juice, my lily brother came into a breakfast table with untidy face and looks like a zombie. Oh god, he ate with this bare hands without washing and here I am doubt he even wash his teeth or not. Kabir did you not wash your hands while eating or at least bath for your body because it needed for it as a human, and here He is not interested in washing his hands and I am giving advices to him about bathing....nonsense for your lily brother giving advices you know he didn't even listen it atleast. After shouting at my lily brother he always ignored me like I didn't even exist and suddenly started an idea about oh lily brother you don't have to worry here I am informed your bad habit in WhatsApp group which created by shivanya and here I am internally smirking about his face 😅 because he looks like a baby boy....

    "   Oh bhai don't be irritate you know when there is lot of chances I have in future because Your wife will come untill you wait for it ,on that time I am also smirking your situation about my bhabi when you face same thing like that " this time my lily brother smirking at me. Ok here I am going to late for my Office,so immediately started to my Office. After that there is a reply from my future wife about my opinion,after seeing her opinion I relaxed because she didn't uncomfortable with me and she ready to become my wife. So I immediately call Shalini to listen her words,I didn't even listen her voice after 2 times ringing she lifted my call and I said like that" Hello, this is Ekansh " on that time I wake up into my daydreaming when my two best friends entered my office cabin without knocking oh marriage boy already went his daydreaming about his future bride .on that I realised I was in my daydreaming....oh shit I will caught with my stupid friends,hey Akash and Karthik what are you doing here..there is no time for daydreaming listened I am thinking about my new project details how to crack it. Ooohhh....my dear Ekansh we all know how much you interested in project details so where is the file for your dreaming project and about it. " Ekansh I am also in the business field I don't know about this" Karthik internally smiling about his face.

            Ok come on guys I accepted my mistake. Yeah I am dreaming about my your sister on that time hey man don't think that Iam her sister ok we are the same age said by Akash. " He knows how much he hates it whenever he doesn't share his personal thing with anyone you understand how much possive even with his little thing's ,so Akash said like that to irritate my dear friend " Ok stop it Akash stop it yaar.. don't be silly for his behaviour, don't be upset Ekansh he is only like that on that time my idiotic friends started laughing at my face. So I leave this matter because they know me very well and I didn't bother about his idiotic Akash comment ,there is a reason for his behaviour in this matter. He always treats me like a his half brother and he know about my anger issues because I didn't control my anger in any situations but he is only control my anger issues with his little inspiration and words and doing meditation to implement my anger issues somewhat reduced.

        After we chitchattings about some of our personal matters After that I completed my Office work and called to shalini about her reply and 1st ringing she lifted my call "I said hello Shalini are you there after one minute she said Hello,Ekansh plz tell What about your reply about this marriage thing, do you feel comfortable around me and do you like me After asking so many questions she reply with ok with me anything her reply was like 😮 only and here I am literally shock about her reply, suddenly I doubt about it is she alien or human after that 5 questions she reply only in ok . She didn't talk me even few words and shut down her phone immediately.

  After that night I didn't feel to sleep because of her reply because it's repeated in my mind.so I massaged my mardhal and opening my Mobile search for her number and type it like "is your sister liked me to get marriage will she comfortable or not or is she love anyone but I didn't sent it her" immediately shut down my phone and thinking about my future how will I adjust with her or any changes occur I didn't like it. Because I prefer only some things and I didn't like to change it after marriage because marriages are made in heaven I believe that only and even in our fate also. Here my mom said about things from my childhood it didn't happened in anyone hands only god will be the main reason for that , I know these are superstitions somewhat I believe it, because of my satisfaction.

    Do you know any human beings with these thoughts like this only when they started to like that some of superstitions they well involved and participate in that thoughts. Yeah, all human beings like that only because of their needs, not only that but also for their needy and selfish things. This is all read from Some of history books.Yeah I am interested in reading in mythological books they gave me a piece and a huge relief for some of my anger issues also this is the best medicine for any human which suffered from depression and mentally disturbed persons also. So guys pls don't think as I am a saint person 😅I am not look like that and somehow I know some thing's about do's and don'ts and if you interested, I personally recommend some historic book's.