is Taehyung died?

I am ready to kneel down infront of you and lick your shoes but please leave my baby. Jungkook said while crying....

X-Men - now I am satisfied, please lick my shoes he forward his shoes with a pride taehyung saw everything and he know it's his last time. He will die before seeing his husband in this condition.

I love you hubby, your little one love you the most, he place a knife on his wrist tears are falling from his beautiful eyes.

As jk was going to kneel down and taehyung to cut his wrist a sudden boom heard in that place and half of the place got destroyed.

Again gun shots could be heard every person try to hide from that even X also hide but in less than 1 min all person died on the spot except jungkook X and taehyung. X become terrified because he doesn't know how can this happened suddenly a psychotic laugh can be heard in the place  make him more scared because he know that voice. Now he know that it's his last time, he turn around to see most horrify scene, jk was covered in blood and have a dangerous smirk on his face, jk was laughing loudly suddenly he stop laughing . The scene was this much terrible that X want to escape from there as soon as possible, jk was looking like a devil now he regret it...

Jk stand on his foot and started Vishitling with psychotic smile on bia face...

X was nearly pee on his pants, jk was taking his step forward and X was taking his steps backward while crying..
X-Men - please leave me ( crying) , I will not do anything to your husband please I will never come here again.
He said while joing his hands, but it didn't even affect 0 %.his mind was full of his moon crying, his tears, he helplessness, his begging, and his little tear make him beast. X was crying while sitting down, suddenly a man came and place a king chair on the room beside jk, jk sit on the chair while spreading legs and a man come with cigarette, he kept that cancer stick in her a mouth and inhaled the smoke , he was looking like a human form of satan...

Jk ( deep voice with anger). - what you think haa, that you will kidnapp my moon and i will not do anything haa, he hold large amount of x hair and drag him in front of his chair and again sit down.
You know na he is my life haa, do you think he live with this much less safety haa, ha hahahaaa, seriously you are a fool.
Jk slapp him very hard that blood come from X lips , he again held him by his air then a person come with acid ina bowl, X soul left from his body after seeing this  .

X-Men - ( crying while begging) please no no, I will go away from here but not this haa, but jk didn't listen anything and held his hand and without any mercy he pour all acid on his whole body.
X scream very hard, he is crying and screaming just like a fish  when he kept from water.
Jk - keep him in basement and he shouldn't die because this is nothing in front of my pain.
His man come and take X half burnt body from here then suddenly reality hut jk his moon where is he, he start to run while saying only one word...

Moon, moon, where are you, come to your hubby he will die without you, moon, my baby.

He kept checking every door in last room he open the door with thud sound but the scene in front of him left him half dead.
His moon was lying in the pool of his own blood, looking like a lifeless body, he feel like his breath also stop with his moon, he can't even move a inch, he somehow drag his body and he also sit with thud sound, tears were flowing like river, his hand were shivering, he tap on tae cheek.

Jk - ( shuttering while crying).
Moon wake up, little.. Li..little one.. Do.. nt jooke with hubby( tapping his cheek continuously).
Jk kept tae whole body in his lap while rocking him back and forth like a small baby, he himself look like a small child...
He was screaming and crying, even his man were crying seeing their boss like a mad person whoo is manting only one thing. Don't leave hubby, come back.
Jk - bab.... baby wake na please....
He kept his shivering hand on tae pulse and feel like his soul left from his body because his pulse was...

I think it's quite emotional...

So  are you guys want happy, or sad ending...

If you guys want happy ending then at least 20 comment is necessary..

Bye bye.
Take care.
Always be happy.
Love you...