Chapter 28 - The Party Revelry

Dressing up is a hassle

Dressing up according to Kanika is a bigger hassle.

I wanted to wear something cute and comfortable but Kanika bit my head off asking me to wear something hot because we're going to a club and not some cafe. I told her that I have very limited options but she isn't someone you can argue with.

The thing is I don't wear a lot of dresses and especially, the kind Kanika wants me to wear i.e., the tight bodycon kind but Kanika being Kanika, convinced me and at the end of the day, I wore the only black dress I had.

, the tight bodycon kind but Kanika being Kanika, convinced me and at the end of the day, I wore the only black dress I had

She says that it's perfect for the evening but I think it's a little too extra. I know I'm overthinking but I don't really know anything about celebrities and their parties. How do they dress? How much is too much?

The place we're going to is an A-list Venue and it will be crawling with celebrities. It's a Nightclub and the party is thrown by the owner who happens to be both Ishan and Shubman's friend.

I told Kanika to wear something similar to my dress so that I don't feel overdressed.

I was finishing up my makeup when Shubman walked out of the washroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist. {🥵🤚🏻}

I stared at him because he looked edible as fuck.

"Mujhe aise dekhna band karo warna party ke liye late hojayenge hum." He said, smirking at me.

(Stop looking at me like that or else we'll be late for the party.)

I smiled and shook my head at this ribald man.

I stood up and asked, "Is this dress okay or Am I overdressed?"

"It's perfect and you look gorgeous, baby." He said, walking towards the wardrobe. I look at the bed, confused because that's where he kept his outfit. A pair of jeans with white shirt. Maybe he changed his mind.

I giggled looking at his new outfit.

"Are you trying to twin with me, Mr. Gill." I asked.

He looked at me and gave me a goofy grin.