Chapter 34 - The Adventures of IshMan

HAPPY READING, GUYS.
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER ❤️

LOTS OF LOVE 💗

—• 🦋 •—

My life this past one month has been as boring as y'all love lives

Nothing exciting, just the same schedule every damn day.

Wake up - Teleconsultation - Sleep.

Yes, I get to spend a lot of time with my family but my work life is a little boring because I really miss the thrill at hospital.

Things are much better now. There are no psycho media flocking near my house anymore but the occasional nuisance definitely happens. Like for example, Somebody tried following my car when I went out last week but apart from a few incidents, my life is finally getting better.

It's sad that I have to get used to all this but everything comes with a price and I can't expect things to go back to normal after marrying 'The Shubman Gill'. At the end of the day, we both need to compromise to make this relationship work. I'm sure things will get better in future but until then let's live happily with what we have.

Although, I won't deny that I want to go back to the hospital but that will definitely take some time. I can give it a try after coming back from IPL maybe.

Shubman hired two bodyguards for me. Aditya and Sunaina. They have been accompanying me everywhere outside the house. They're the hot bodybuilder couple you see on social media. They suit each other so well and are absolute sweethearts. They've handled some really scary situations for me and I'm so grateful to them.

Shubman has been very busy because of the series but his matches went well (🧿) and he would be flying from London to Bhopal in two days.

I'm waiting for these two days to pass so that, I can finally see him again.

His maternal grandfather is celebrating his 75th birthday this week and both our whole families would be attending dinner.

We would leave for IPL the next day after the dinner.

I missed him so much these past few days. We talked everyday but the time difference and our problematic work schedules made it a little difficult for us to talk as much as we wanted to.

He used to be busy with all the travelling then his practice sessions and matches. He'd be busy when I was free and vice versa which made it quite challenging for us.

Long distance relationship is such a bitch.

But it's fine. All that is over for now and I'll be seeing him soon. I just need to wait for two more days.

Right now, I'm sitting in my car and leaving for the hospital. Kanika has a viva tomorrow and she begged me to explain her some topics and because I haven't left the house for a week, I thought I'd go see her at the hospital.