I thought you loved the Ocean

POV Jeremiah

I watch her as she leaves and I can't help my eyes as they travel down the length of her body.

I think back to down in water as I swim over to addi grabbing both her hands she look pretty her hair swishing around in the water it was like something in a movie.

Her smiling when i squeezed her hands but her hair wasn't the only thing that was swishing around Addis t-shirt was riding up .

And with out meaning to I saw her bra a light blue.

Jeremiah wasn't used to seeing her body you think he would with the fact they live with each other every summer since there were born .

But she didn't really like to show her body she was always wearing a one piece swim suit or a baggy t shirt and shorts.

She had a nice body like a really nice body Jeremiah couldn't help but stare down at her chest that was he's mistake.

He was acting like a creep he couldn't blame her for jumping up as soon as possible then Steven making fun.

"Eww are you staring at my sister butt" Steven says once again disgusted

"What no dude I'm"

"Wait dose my little brother had a Crush on Adeline" Conklin he says laughing.

"Shut up Conrad!!" I say a little too harsh.

"Aww" belly says mockingly.

"Eww Dude she my twin that's like dating me" Steven says looking at me like I just ran over he's puppy

"I'm down if your down" I say with a wink

"Double eww dude"

"I second that" belly says also disgusted

"Why thank you I feel so sexy right now" I say getting up and out of  the pool.

making my way to may room .

I get dressed and I walk out of my room and I'm met with Addie in the hallway. hair wet and big t shirt she look just how she always was but deferent somehow. There was something I just couldn't put my finger on..

I thought back to what Conrad said dose my little brother had a Crush on Adeline Conklin .

If only he knew she was... she is the first person he had ever felt anything for.

He had loved her since he was 9 years old. but she like every one else only had eyes for Conrad.

She was just everything she was smart and funny she was beautiful and this summer she seemed different .

"Hey" I say leaning against the door.

"Hey jere whats up" she says back as she Dries her hair with a towel .

"The sky last time I checked"

She laughed at my stupid joke like always she would always say the stupider the joke the funnier it is .