Part 1

This is my first fanfic, so go easy on me!! Enjoy reading another story about Sang and the boys.

Sang's POV

I'm tip toeing down the stairs, hoping I'm not making any sounds. When I get to the bottom I glance around the room waiting for my mother to step around the corner and start yelling. To make me kneel, or do another crazy punishment just for breathing. I expect her to scream, to yell how worthless I am, to tell me how I'm a whore and no one wants me. But that never happens, and I'm left with a short lived relief. I slowly walk into the kitchen and see that it too, is deserted. Grateful I step out the front door, and make my way down the driveway.

For days, I've been contemplating wether or not to go through with my plan. I decided finally that going and spending the night at a abandoned house down the street would be better then being stuck inside my little room afraid of every sound.

So that's how I got here, walking down the sidewalk with my head low to block some of the rain and wind out of my face. Stuck in my thoughts, I didn't here the sound of heavy footsteps coming my way until they were right upon me. Frightened I let out a high squeal as a heavy body tackles me to the ground. My mothers words ring in my head.. murderer.. rapist... kidnapper... Frozen by shear terror I almost miss the other pair of footsteps running toward me and the low sound of a mans voice ring out.

"Max! Get off her, now."

Terrified beyond belief I struggle to get up as the body, Max, gets off. That's when I realize what Max was. I mentally slap myself, silly to get so worked up from a dog. Max nuzzles and then licks my hand asking for a rubbing, but stops as the new stranger approaches. Scared once again, I start to step back. The new body slowly backs up with his hand In the air, surrendering.

"I'm sorry, I was just walking my dog down the road when I guess he heard something and bolted. I tried to stop him but the lead broke and I couldn't grab him in time." a soft voice comes from the figure that's too dark to see clearly.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" he says again with my pause. By now I'm soaking wet, my poncho blowing in the wind. My mind reels at the thought of my mother looking out the window and seeing me talk to this stranger. This man.

I stutter my reply out quickly, "u-umm yeah I-I-I'm fine" The man studies me suspiciously, clearly not believing me. After awhile I start to shuffle to one foot to the other when he finally notices the way I'm clutching my arm that I injured when I fell to my body.

"You're not fine" he says like a statement, eyeing the arm. Slowly he steps forward with his arm outstretched reaching out for me. Panicked, I gulp loudly and curl into myself tighter. I blame that on my mother. Always yelling at me and telling me how rapists and murderers will get me. Always punishing me in creative ways that usually end up with bruises later, or sore muscles.

Confused he lets his hand drop before trying again, "Your arm is bleeding, please let me help you." Then as if sensing my hesitation, he adds, "I promise I wont hurt you, I live down the street and I can fix your arm up. please?" I think about it in my mind. I know that if I go back home now I will get caught and in trouble, and I really cant take anymore beatings on my body right now, I'm still sore from kneeling on rice all afternoon. Making a quick decision, I slightly nod my head as an answer. Satisfied, the man smiles at me. The air rushes out of my lungs at the sight of his smile, and makes my mind cloud over at how handsome he is. How did I not notice how beautiful he was? With my mind still stuck in a fog, I miss some of what he's saying.

".... your name?" quickly I put together what he could have said and reply with one word.

"Sang." He grins at me and starts to walk up the street, glancing at me to follow. Hesitantly I shuffle forward and follow, noticing that Max does that same thing. Oh good, now I'm starting to act like a obedient dog.