Part 6

So I don't know if the person who made this picture is on Wattpad, and if so, what her name is. But thanks Mia!! You did a great job!

Sang's POV

As I wake up from a nap that had surprisingly no nightmare, I quickly jump up. Repeating what happened earlier, I glance at the clock and see that it is 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Stumbling out into the hall, I start towards the bathroom when Marie, my big sister, comes out of her room. She stares at me in a gaze full of hatred and disgust, and then turns and heads down the stairs.

I enter the bathroom and complete my bodily functions then wash my hands. While drying them, I hear a shrill voice from the bottom of the stairs.

"Sang! You little whore! Get down here now!" Mother screams loudly. I scramble to unlock and open the door, racing down the stairs hoping I don't get another punishment. Reaching the bottom, I notice a really angry Marie, and a very irritated mother.

The more I look at their faces, the more confused I get. Why do they seem to annoyed with each other?

"Sang, you will go with your sister Marie to the mall to get school supplies. If you complain once, I will punish you." She says in my direction without looking me straight in the eye. Turning my attention to Marie, I flinch at the glare she is giving me.

"Why does she need to go! I am perfectly fine on my own, she'll just make a complete fool out of me anyway! All she does is ruin everything!" Marie protests loudly. But mother just ignores her and with a wave of her hand, sends us out of the room after giving us each a 100 dollars for school stuff.

Stomping out of the room and into the garage, she steps into our mothers car and starts the engine. Marie was taught how to drive, unlike me. She can leave the house whenever she wants and go places, while I am stuck here cause she never lets me come with her.

After zooming out of the garage, I notice Nathan, Gabriel, and Kota getting into Kota's car. Ducking my head, I feel relief when they don't notice me drive by.

After that small heart attack, I calm my breathing and my pulse, and hope that Marie didn't notice my flustered image. After a while I get myself under control, I look out the window wishing for a familiar sight. Disappointed, I close my eyes for a little bit.

"Come on loser. Stay away and don't embarrass me. I'm startled out of my snooze by Marie. Noticing that we have arrived already, I take in all the different cars, and the building looming in the distance. I quickly catch up to Marie, for she has already started making her way to the entrance.

"What do you think your doing?!" She turns around and screams at me.

"What do you mean?" I reply, my voice lacing with confusion.

"Oh come on, how stupid are you? Did you not hear me? STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" She says, screaming in my face.

"But-" I start.

"I don't care what mother says, you will not be seen with me. If you don't stay away I will tell mom that you were trying to ditch me for one of your boyfriends." My sister interrupts. She can't lie to mother! oh no! What will happen?

Marie smirks, knowing she's won, and looks towards one of the window displays showing some expensive flashy shirts. Glancing down at her purse and the wad of money mother gave her, to me, she glares at me and says, "And you have to give me the money mom gave you. I don't even know why you got some, you obviously don't deserve it."

Handing the money over, I wonder to myself why my own sister doesn't like me. What did I ever do to her? I then watch Marie strut toward the doors, head held high on a mission. Now what am I supposed to do? Sit here and wait for her to come back which could take hours? I go through my options and decide that since I've never been to the mall, I might as well go look around for a while.

I make my way to the doors but stop when I notice a familiar car parking in a spot not only 20 feet away. I quickly hide behind the nearest car, thankful for something to hide behind. Not long after, I see three familiar looking heads pop out of the car.

"OY! Shut the f*ck up Nathan, you don't know sh*t!" Gabriel snaps.

"So you don't think I cant dress myself? Ill have you know that I pick out my boxers!" Nathan retorts back. I try and suppress my giggles, but a couple get out.

"Stop it guys, did you hear that? Someone else is here." Kota states quietly.

"No sh*t Sherlock. I f*cking swear, I live with a bunch of morons." You can probably guess who said that statement. There's a thud then followed with a bunch of snickers. After they quiet down they start searching around for the person a laughed at them. Gabriel starts to go toward me while Nathan and Kota go the opposite way.

Panic starts in the pit of my stomach and a look around for an escape, the only way is to run to the street, but then they will defiantly see me then. Whoops, too late I think as Gabriel rounds the car and spots me crouching behind a car.

Looking at me suspiciously, he says, "YO! Who are you?! Nathan! Kota! Get your slow asses over here!" Glancing at the other boys, I see them making there way over here by Gabriel's voice. Quicker then I wanted and expected, the other to are 5 feet away. When she finally see me, they both gasp audibly.

"You! You're the one that ran away from me in the woods when I tried helping you!" Nathan says hurtfully. Flinching, I scoot back from Nathan's glare. Looking at Kota I notice that he is staring silently, with an open mouthed expression looking at my injured knees. Finally I glace at Gabriel and notice that he is just looking at everyone with a confused expression.

"Sang.... What happened to you?" Kota breathes out.

Gabriel bends over and hold his stomach, laughing hysterically. "OH SH*T! Things just got real! So your the trouble maker I keep hearing about! Ah f*ck, I'm crying!!" Gabriel says while wiping away his tears.

Finding his composer, he looks straight at Kota and Nathan and says, "Just wait till Mr. B finds out you guys were beat by a little girl!! Oh my god! Luke is gonna have a f*cking fit! This is sh*t-tastic!!"

Gathering up my courage, I say, "Gabriel, your being a meanie."

"What the f*ck? How the hell do you know my name!?" He stops laughing and stares and me suspiciously again.

UH oh, do I tell them the truth? That I saw them in the woods talking about me? I'm in so much trouble.

Looking at Gabriel's narrowed and Kota and Nathan's wide eyes, I explain that I saw them in the woods. "I saw you guys in the woods, and what you guys were saying..." I say, ready for the blow that I will get once they process what I said.

"Woah..." Nathan says bewildered.

"What he said." Gabriel says not even bothering to cuss. I made him speechless? What happened to the anger that they were supposed to give me? Instead they just loo at me in awe.

"We need to tell Mr. B." Kota finally states, breaking the silence.

What's going on?

____________________________
Sorry everyone. I just haven't felt motivation to write. Hopefully I get some soon!