30 DAYS WITH YOU

Ragini had managed to land a job perfect for her. It was a multinational company based in Singapore and allowed work from home with flexible working hours and paid more than her previous job.

When she had found out the reality of her marriage and when Sid denied to clear the misunderstanding, she immediately quit her job. Everyone was aware of her relationship with Sid. She had broken the news that they were getting married. What was she supposed to tell them- It was a misunderstanding, I'm getting married to Sid's older brother?

Quitting was the easiest possible escape and Ragini did it. None of her colleagues was invited to the wedding ceremony, in fact, not even a single friend of Ragini attended the wedding. After all, she was in no condition to give them all explanations on why and how she broke up with the man with whom she had planned her future.

Ragini had been trying to talk to Sid for the past few days but he seemed tied up with things. Or he was just trying to avoid their conversation. He had not been bothering her in any way and that new change in his behaviour made her assume that he had or was trying to move on, oblivious to the dark thoughts in his disturbed mind.

As usual, Ragini went to her room after dinner that night. She opened the cupboard for her night suit but decided to organize it as it was a little messy. While she was doing so, she spotted something red among the clothes which were scattered on the bed.

She was soon done with the task and went to the bathroom with a red coloured garment in her hand. In the meanwhile, Sparsh was home. Since Ragini was in the bathroom for long, Ma served him dinner.

Ragini was back in the room after a cold water shower clad in the nightie she wore on her first night in that house. It had spaghetti straps with a V-neck which exposed her cleavage. Its full length outer robe rested on the bed.

She performed her nightcare routine and walked towards the door to lock it when Sparsh appeared before her. Both of them were left astonished at the sight of each other as Sparsh didn't expect to see Ragini in that nightie again and she didn't expect him to be home so soon as he had been coming home quite late for the past few days.

Ragini broke the eye contact by walking back to the bed and putting on her robe, followed by Sparsh walking to the nightstand beside his side of the bed and stood before her with his hands hidden behind. She looked up into his eyes with visible curiosity. He kneeled and brought forward a bouquet of lavenders.

Ragini's eyes shone at the sight of those purple beauties, she touched them with her tender fingers and inhaled their fragrance.

"Are these for me?" Ragini was overcome with joy and it was pretty obvious from the smile and joy on her face.

"For my wife!" said Sparsh while he couldn't let his eyes stray from his beautiful wife.

"That's me. I'm your wife!" said Ragini while her ears began turning red.

Sparsh giggled and handed her the bouquet. Ragini could not conceal her excitement as her eyes shone brighter than ever. While she inhaled the captivating fragrance from the flowers, Sparsh sat beside her.

"It's been a month!" said Sparsh.

"So you remembered. I thought you didn't."

"So, you remembered it too. I didn't expect it."

Ragini let the bouquet rest on the bed and leaned towards Sparsh and said, "Do you think I'm a forgetful person?"

Sparsh smiled with his eyes shining brightly until his gaze landed over Ragini's cleavage. She was wearing no bra beneath her nightie and when he caught a glance of her bosom, his thirst for her grew manifold and Ragini realized it within a few seconds.

"Thank you!" whispered Ragini in Sparsh's ear followed by a peck on Sparsh's cheek while her ears were burning red.

Both of them could listen to each other's thumping hearts and knew what they wanted. Their eyes were locked and the tension between them evoked heat which made their bodies hot. Their craving and desire for each other was high enough to not be extinguished soon.

"I promised I won't do anything to you without your permission," said Sparsh while he resisted the urge to fondle Ragini's body all over.

"I never expected doctors to be so stupid," said Ragini and she pushed Sparsh flat on the bed. She climbed over him and said, "Permission granted!"

Sparsh moved his hands to Ragini's waist and asked, "Are you sure? I mean, you know what you're saying, right?"

Ragini shook her head and planted a peck on Sparsh's lips. His eyes grew wider and he pulled her into a deep, real kiss which left both of them breathless later.

"You can not stop me now, I won't hold back anymore," growled Sparsh and went in for another kiss. His tongue rolled in Ragini's mouth making her moan with pleasure. His hands rested on her bare hips while he massaged them with his big hands.

Ragini broke the kiss and jumped out of the bed all of a sudden and pointed towards the ajar door.

Sparsh took a sigh of relief and rushed to close the door. He walked back while unbuttoning his shirt and gazing at Ragini. He carried her in his arms, threw her onto the bed and tossed away his white shirt on the floor. He leaned closer to kiss her forehead and said, "I was scared. I thought you would say you regret it and don't want it anymore. "

Ragini caressed his cheeks and run her fingers through his soft hair. "I swear I won't regret anything that happens between us tonight! In fact, I'm anticipating it," whispered Ragini.