PRIOR TO MARRIAGE

"Hi! Is this seat taken?" asked Sushmita.

"No, you can take it," replied Ragini.

Both of them introduced themselves became somewhat friends before the professor's entry.

"Next class is in an hour. Wanna explore the place till then?" asked Ragini.

And the two girls departed the class together. After a round of the whole campus, they were on their way to their next class when they overheard a conversation.

"Do you know where room no. 20 is?" asked a male voice.

The girls turned around to see a tall 6 ft. guy who looked hot in all black outfit- black shirt with black trousers and he looked gorgeous.

"You can join us, we're going there too," said Ragini.

"Hi! I'm Siddharth, call me Sid!" He extended his hand toward Ragini which she gladly took.

When Ragini told him her name he said, "I'll call you Rags if it's okay with you!"

"Won't you leave her hand already and grab mine?" Sushmita teased him with a glare.

And he instantly shook hands with Sushmita and gave her a nickname 'Sush' which she absolutely loved.

They had just one common class however, they always hanged out together. They often bunked their lectures to watch movies and have fun.

Sushmita transferred to another college due to her father's transfer in the second year of college. And Ragini and Sid grew closer than ever before. Though both of them had many friends who they partied with but they found the most comfort when it was just the two of them.

"Up for a trip to Shimla?" asked Sid.

"Just the two of us?" asked Ragini.

"No! The more, the merrier."

And they went in a group of ten. They had fun in snow and had a great time. On their last night of the trip, it was around 10 p.m when Ragini received a text from Sid.

"Come out."

She came out of her room to find him waiting for her at the door with two beer cans in his hands.

"I thought something happened," said she while taking a sip from the can. They were out in the resort's garden.

"We're leaving tomorrow."

"And I don't wanna leave."

"Rags!"

She looked at him expecting another sentence from him.

"I'm in love, I guess!" said he without blinking even once.

"Who's that unlucky girl?" She chuckled.

He put his can of beer down and grabbed her chin while his other hand went to her waist.

"What if it's you?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his forehead.

"Will you be mine?" asked he.

She nodded and they moved their lips closer and kissed. And they began dating. They were literally the sweetest office couple, everyone in the office was aware of their relationship. After their graduation, they started working for the same company. She was in finance department while he worked with Human Resources team.

When someone said "Is anyone available? Need to pass this file to HR department." Ragini's hand stretched to the highest limit and her voice the loudest. She would never leave any chance to go to his department to simply say a 'Hi!' and vice versa.