Give me Space (🏐)

Sick/Sad : Iwaizumi
Caregiver : Kageyama

×

Iwaizumi was always picking up after other people, always cleaning up others' mess and troubles.

He never got a break for himself, never had any time to take care of his own needs.

" Hey Iwa-Chan! I need help! "

Oikawa called out to Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi sighed. He was in the middle of his own assignment when Oikawa called him. He dropped his pencil and groaned.

" Just give me a minute! "

Iwaizumi replied. He got up from his desk and went to Oikawa.

" What? "

" I need help with this question, please, Iwa! "

Iwaizumi sighed, and one another, every team member was asking for help from Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi was going back and forth, and by the time he got back to his own work, he was exhausted and fell asleep.

When Iwaizumi woke up, he had to rush his assignment and head to school to hand in the paper.

Iwaizumi, of course, did not get the high score that he wanted. Everyone else on his team did.

" Damn... "

Iwaizumi muttered under his breath, sighing in defeat as he scrunched up his paper.

" Screw this. "

Iwaizumi scoffed, throwing the paper away. Oikawa went to Iwa.

" Iwa! What did you get? "

" Go away, Oikawa, I'm not in the mood. "

Iwa said. Oikawa pouted.

" Don't be rude, Iwa! Come on. Time for practice. "

Kawa said, crossing his arms and scoffing at how rude Iwa was being.

" I'm not going to practice today. I'm going for a walk. "

Iwa said.

" You have to come!! "

Iwaizumi groans.

" Seriously?! Just give me some space, please! "

Iwa yelled at Kawa.

" Oh jeez, so rude. Don't worry about coming to practice. We don't need you. "

Kawa said, and he walked away.

Iwaizumi sighed as he decided to go for a long walk. He didn't even know where he was going. He just walked and walked.

He didn't realise he had walked to the Karasuno school district. He looked at the surroundings.

Kageyama was walking to his house when he noticed Iwaizumi was looking around almost lost.

" Iwaizumi? "

Kageyama questioned out loud. Iwaizumi looked at Kageyama.

" Kageyama? "

Iwaizumi questioned.

" Oh, hello, Kageyama. Jeez, I had no idea how far I walked. "

Iwaizumi said, sighing as he crossed his arms.

" Heh, what brings you here all alone? "

Kageyama asks.

" Oh... I just needed a break. Everyone was just... too much. I couldn't handle the stress. "

Iwaizumi said. Kageyama frowned.

" I'm sorry to hear that. "

" I failed an assignment! Everyone needed my help, and I failed! Because I had to rush!! "