𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 - 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 ⚠️

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised and make an informed decision before proceeding ^^

...

Jake was just a normal student, blending in with the crowd and never really standing out. That is, until one day when he was announced as the top student in their class. His friends were thrilled and wanted to celebrate.

"Come on, Jake, let's go out and celebrate! You never go out with us these past few days!" one of his friends urged.

But Jake hesitated. "Sorry... My parents won't let me," he said, trying to come up with an excuse.

"But, didn't you say your parents were abroad?" his friend questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Jake nervously chuckled and replied, "Oh, Hahaha. They just came home for a vacation."

After school, Jake carefully checked to make sure no one followed him before entering his apartment. Once inside, he let out a sigh of relief. Then, Heeseung, a criminal he had been hiding, was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. "Are you sure nobody followed you?" Heeseung asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Yes, I'm sure," Jake replied irritably. "I've been doing this for the past few days. You can stop asking me every time I step into my own apartment."

Heeseung stood up from the couch and walked dangerously close to Jake, a smirk playing on his lips. He reached out and touched Jake's chin, tilting his head up. "Are you angry, Jake?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"Why did you choose my apartment? Why did you choose me?" Jake questioned, feeling his heart racing in his chest.

Heeseung smirked, leaning in close to Jake. "Maybe you should learn to close doors next time, Jake. And who knows, maybe you'll enjoy the company more than you think."

Jake pushed Heeseung's hand away and walked towards his bedroom, with Heeseung following closely behind. He changed into his pajamas, feeling Heeseung's eyes boring into his back. Suddenly, Heeseung spoke up. "Why haven't you called the police for me yet?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

Jake gulped, feeling a knot forming in his stomach. "Because...I still want to live," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Heeseung smirked and stepped closer to Jake. "Or... is it because you secretly like me?" he taunted, leaning in so close that their noses were almost touching.

Jake's face turned bright red, his heart racing in his chest. "Th-that's ridiculous," he stammered, trying to maintain his composure.

Heeseung chuckled and brushed his lips against Jake's ear. "Your face tells a different story," he murmured, his breath sending shivers down Jake's spine.