𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 - 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚂𝚞𝚗 ⚠️

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised and make an informed decision before proceeding ^^

...

*CREAK*

Sunoo's heart raced as he stepped into their new home. The two had just finished moving in, and Heeseung couldn't wait to show Sunoo around. He wrapped his arms around Sunoo's waist and rested his chin on Sunoo's shoulder. "Like it, babe?" He asked, his voice husky with excitement.

Sunoo turned to face him, a huge smile on his face. "No, I love it!" He exclaimed, hugging Heeseung tightly. "Thank you babe."

Sunoo's heart swelled with love for Heeseung. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such an amazing partner. They spent the next few hours unpacking, arranging, and designing their new home. By the time they were finished, Sunoo was exhausted.

"Tired?" Heeseung asked, pulling off his shirt to wipe away his sweat.

Sunoo looked up at him, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Not yet." He said, a smirk playing on his lips.

Heeseung felt his heart rate quicken as he looked at Sunoo head to toe. He lunged at him, picking him up bridal style and carrying him up to their bedroom. He tossed Sunoo onto the bed and climbed on top of him, a playful grin on his face.

Sunoo looked up at him, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Heeseung leaned down and pressed his lips to Sunoo's. Heeseung's hands began roaming over Sunoo's body, feeling every inch of him.

Sunoo moaned, his eyes fluttering shut as Heeseung's fingers explored his body. He was completely at Heeseung's mercy, and he loved every second of it.

Heeseung's member was already hard in his pants, and he could feel Sunoo's growing against his thigh. Heeseung reached down and undid his own pants, pulling them down to reveal his hard, throbbing cock. He stroked it gently as he continued to kiss Sunoo, his own moans muffled by Sunoo's lips.

He climbed up Sunoo's body, and Sunoo wrapped his legs around Heeseung's waist, pulling him closer. Heeseung reached down and positioned his cock at Sunoo's entrance, pushing gently until he was fully inside.

Heeseung began to thrust, his hips moving in a steady rhythm as he fucked Sunoo. Sunoo's moans filled the room, his body writhing beneath Heeseung's as he was fucked harder and harder.

Heeseung could feel his own climax building, his grip on Sunoo tightening as he approached the edge. With a final, deep thrust, he came hard inside Sunoo, filling him with his hot load.

He collapsed on top of Sunoo, both of them panting and gasping for breath. Heeseung kissed Sunoo deeply, their tongues dancing together as they shared the taste of their love.