𝚄𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚝. 2 - 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚂𝚞𝚗 ⚠️

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised and make an informed decision before proceeding ^^

...

"Remember, 'But each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.' - James 1:14-15." The priest's voice said.

"...Death? I won't die fucking him, right?" The boy with crossed arms muttered to himself.

Sunghoon yawned loudly, the sound echoing through the quiet church. But there was no one to slap his thigh this time, because he didn't tell his friend Wonyoung that he'll be going to the church again after school. He's here not for the prayers, but for something else, he was starving.

It's been a day since he last saw Sunoo and he missed him already. It already feels like an eternity. Sunghoon felt the need to see him today. And hoping to do maybe more than just seeing him.

Sunghoon stood up for the communion. The wafer seemed to mock him as he placed it on his tongue, but instead of smoothly gliding down, it clung stubbornly to the roof of his mouth like a piece of gum on a shoe.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath, trying not to draw attention. The longer it stuck, the more irritated he became. Was this some divine message? Did the church know about his sinful thoughts? They said if it stuck, you were burdened by sin. He glanced around, hoping no one else noticed his predicament.

Minutes passed like hours as Sunghoon discreetly tried to dislodge the wafer with his tongue, unsuccessfully. He couldn't help but smirk to himself, typical, isn't it? Even communion had to be a pain in the ass today.

Finally, with a deft flick of his tongue, he managed to pry it loose and swallowed it down with a mix of relief and annoyance. "There you go," he muttered. Maybe he wasn't cut out for this whole church thing after all.

After mass ended, Sunghoon made his way to the church lobby, feeling a strange mix of serenity and restlessness. He wandered over to the statues, admiring the intricate craftsmanship.

And then his gaze drifted to the aquarium nearby. "Do the fish have bibles too?" he mused silently, a slight smirk playing on his lips. "I bet they eat wafers on Sundays."

Lost in his thoughts, Sunghoon suddenly spotted Sunoo across the lobby. He approached him with a casual stride, feeling a surge of excitement mixed with nervousness. "Nice to see you again," he greeted warmly as he closed the distance between them.

"Hey," Sunoo replied softly, his eyes meeting Sunghoon's briefly before flickering away.

"Your parents back?" Sunghoon asked, curious yet cautious.