𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 - 𝙾𝚃7 ⚠️

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised and make an informed decision before proceeding ^^

...

The car finally came to a stop as Jungwon announced, "We're here, wake up everyone!" The group stirred awake, yawning and stretching as they climbed out of the vehicle.

Sunoo took in the surroundings, impressed. "You weren't lying when you said remote cabin," he commented.

Jungwon leaned against the car, looking pleased with himself. "Well, it's what we talked about, right? We won't have fun having sleepovers in our houses, so I asked mom and dad to rent a cabin."

Jake suddenly appeared, grabbing Sunoo and Jungwon by the arms. "Uh, boys, please carry the baggage," he said, pulling them towards the house.

"You're boys too!" Niki shouted, but the three had already dashed inside, leaving Niki, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jay to handle the luggage.

Once inside, Jungwon showed everyone around. "Rooms are upstairs," he said, but then pulled Sunghoon aside. "Are you sure you two won't fight in the same room?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"I'll take care of it," Sunghoon assured him.

Jungwon looked skeptical. "You always say that." Sunghoon just scoffed and headed upstairs.

The other rooms were already claimed. Heeseung, Jake, and Niki in one, Jay likely with Jungwon in another. Sunghoon approached the closed door at the end of the hall, knocking softly before entering.

The tension in the room was thick as Sunghoon settled their bags. He tried to break the ice, "Hey..."

Sunoo didn't respond, keeping his gaze fixed outside.

Sunghoon approached Sunoo quietly, tentatively wrapping his arms around him from behind. Sunoo stiffened, then shrugged him off without a word.

"Sunoo..." Sunghoon murmured, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Not now," Sunoo replied coldly. "I honestly don't want to talk to you." He moved to the bed, lying down facing the wall.

Sunghoon sighed heavily, settling beside him. "I'm really sorry," he said softly. "I want to make up for my mistakes, Sunoo. Just let me. I really love you."

Sunoo remained silent, but a single tear escaped, rolling down his cheek. He bit his lower lip hard, struggling to stay quiet.

Suddenly, Jungwon's voice called from downstairs, "Guys!"

Sunghoon leaned over, gently kissing Sunoo's head. "Go down if you want to, please, I won't bother you." he said before heading downstairs himself.