𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 - 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚂𝚞𝚗 ⚠️

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers

Content Warning: This story contains mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all readers. Please be advised and make an informed decision before proceeding ^^

...

Heeseung strutted into the locker room after a tough practice match, his varsity jersey clinging to his toned frame. As usual, a group of girls waited by his locker, batting their eyelashes and giggling as he passed by. But he paid them no mind, their adoring whispers fading into the background as he made his way to his locker.

By the side of his locker, he was greeted with a sea of gifts - love notes tucked into the pockets, boxes filled with snacks, and even a bouquet of flowers perched on top. He chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he stashed his gear away in his locker.

Heading to his classroom, he spotted Sunoo sitting quietly in the corner, his nose buried in a book. Heeseung grinned and made his way over, plopping down beside him.

"Hey, Sunoo," he greeted, flashing a smile. Sunoo looked up, a small smile tugging at his lips in return.

"Hey, Heeseung. What's up?" Sunoo replied, his voice soft and calm.

Heeseung leaned in, lowering his voice, "What food will we get at the canteen later."

Sunoo hesitated for a moment before shaking his head. "I can't, I've got a project meeting with our teacher. He said there's something I need to clarify."

Heeseung pouted, disappointed. "Aw, that sucks. Well, come find me after, yeah?"

Sunoo nodded, giving him a small wave as Heeseung disappeared back out the door. Heeseung glanced at Sunoo by the window, feeling a sense of calm wash over him in Sunoo's presence. Quiet, calm, tamed - that's what he liked about Sunoo. He couldn't wait to catch up with him later, away from the chaos of the school.

Heeseung went to the school cafeteria, looking at the same old boring food options. He decided to head out to a nearby restaurant to buy something for himself and for Sunoo. As he entered the restaurant, he bumped into his other friend Karina.

"Hey, Heeseung! Tired of the canteen food too?" Karina asked with a knowing smile.

Heeseung chuckled and agreed, "Yeah, I'm going to vomit if I keep eating their same old shit."

Karina then inquired, "By the way, do you have any notes from chem class? I've been missing lessons because of my cheerleading practice."

Heeseung, not having any notes, thought of Sunoo, who always took notes from every subject. He lied, "Oh, sure! I've got them. I'll send them to you later at night."

Karina was thrilled, hugging Heeseung's arm and thanking him profusely. They both ordered food and headed back to school together.

Upon their return, Heeseung noticed Sunoo eating alone at a cafeteria table. Apologizing, he explained his food mission. "Hey, did you wait long? Sorry, I went out to buy us food."