Chapter 2

Brianna Is listening To Ms.Sarocha discussing Their Lesson And She stared at Her teacher's body

"Wow she's Hot I wonder How it fells like to be her Girlfriend" Brianna said to her self and Realized "Am I a Bisexual why I'm feeling Hot staring at her?"

Ms.Sarocha See's her"Ms.smith Are you Ok"
Huhhh? Yes Ma'am"
Good Cap your hears on me You've got A Quiz Nextweek"

Ms.sarocha said Then the Bill ring and Say goodbye to the class.

Brianna and her friend went Straight home after class.

Ms.Hailey Sarocha POV•~

Her Dad Ask Her daughter why she still doesn't Have A Partner"Hey My princess Your adult now why don't you have a partner yet?" Her dad Ask

I don't know dad maybe I need to wait for the right time I guess?!
"Ok If you already have a Boyfriend I wanna met him if you Had it In the future ok?"
"Yes dad I promise"

Hailey was Lying on her bed When suddenly Her student Brianna Smith Came to her mind in said
"That kid on my class...she's cute An beautiful But why Im angry at her all the time And I always look for her when she's not Around?..gosh Im a teacher but I can't understand my self"

On the morning She entered class Early But she can't Concentrate. She's looking for someone Until Brianna entered the room. It just Ms.Hailey Sarocha and Brianna In the room

"Ms.Smith Can you get that Eraser under my table Please I'm busy here on the papers Please reach it for me!"

Then Brianna Went under the table To reach the eraser and saw Ms.Sarocha's Clear Skin.Brianna look at it and Hurried to get up and her head hit the table

Aww Shit it hurts"
M-ms.Smith are you Ok?
Ye-yes ma'am I'm ok"
Be careful Next time ok? Don't let your self get hurt"

Ms.Sarocha path her head Gently.Brianna immediately Toke off Ms.Sarocha hand And Excuse her self to go to the Restroom

Goshh That's hurt so Bad.. I hit my self hard"
Well Ms.sarocha Kinda gentle this time... weird"

After a while Brianna Went back to Their room And Seat to her Chair and the other students also Come And prepared for their First Subject.

When afternoon comes Amber's Invited Brianna to watch Basketball which Lance is The president of his basketball Them.

Brianna Agreed.They went To the gym and Cheer for Lance,Brianna Agreed to come because her crush Is one of the players.

Brianna only Pay attention to Lance watching His every move That made Brianna Blush.
After the Game Brianna Went to Lance And give him Drink.

"You know what Your to good no wonder Your the Leader"
"Yes of course We Have a Basketball Game Next week I'll See you there Ok? And thanks for the Drink I've Appreciate it" Lance said And smile at Brianna.

After A while Brianna search all over the School to Look for Amber.Brianna went to the park and she Saw Amber seating in one of the bleachers .

Why the hell you left without Me I've been looking for you Everywhere!"
Wait are crying Amber?"
Do I look Laughing To you?(crying)
Ohh sorry! Why are you crying What happened?
My crush Had a girlfriend now I'd seen them kissing each other lately"

Oww that's Ok there's Many boys out there.You can look Tru them a new crush don't stay to that Man who had a girlfriend already"

Right can we go To the bar Tonight please?

Amber ask Brianna To go to a bar to enjoy and Brianna Agreed.