Chapter 3

When They arrived at the Bar They immediately ordered Drinks And dance.when suddenly 2Boys Arrived and tried to harass Briana and Amber.

Wow Hello gorgeous Would you mind if I kiss Yah"
Fuck off Were not her to hang with A boy"
Shut up Or I'll Beat You"the man said To Brianna
Hey Take your hands off her" a Man shouted From our back.

Some boys arrived from the other table.
We turned around to see Lance and his teammates who went There to celibate.

Back off Man Respect Those girl"
Why do you care this is my place no one Dares to Fight back to us You little brat"
I DON'T CARE"Lance said coldly

One off the boys try to Ponch Lance but Lance had a great move,He then Ponch back Which hit the boy's stomach

Then the other boys Leaved the bar running

You guys are ok Brianna?
Ye-yes thank you"
No problem! Call us if someone trys to Harass you both again Ok?
I will thank you"

After our conversation I blush because my crush saved us Both.

Gezzz That was Fast"
Yes I know! Good thing they arrived in time.Its your fault amber You invited me here now see what happened"
Well sorry I didn't Know that will happen"and they both laugh Good thing those Stupid boys who Tried to harass them Is out of the bar,they can now enjoy the night without worries.

Amber and Brianna drink until they got Drunk.
Hey let's go home Brianna I wanna sleep Now"
"But I'm still drinking"
Then I'll go first Now" amber said and went home, Brianna Is left alone.A few minutes later Ms.Sarocha Entered the bar and Saw Brianna With a red eyes and totally Drunk.

Ms.smith is that you?O my i-its you My god What's wrong with you Your to drunk"Ms.sarocha said And put her jacket to cover Brianna.Brianna can't see clearly Because of her drunkenness.

Ms.Sarocha carried Brianna to her car And drove her to her house. She Don't have any choose because she Didn't even know Brianna's home address.

When they arrived Ms.sarocha Carried Brianna to her room And place her to her bed When suddenly Brianna pull her.

Please don't leave me I'm afraid of being alone I have Trauma of it since I was a child Please stay who ever you are"Brianna Begged Her to stay with a teary eyes.Ms.sarocha don't have a choose but to stay with her and sleep beside her and they full asleep hugging each other.